BY EVIAN #15 in Bottled Water

Evian® Natural Spring Water.
From the French Alps.
25% recycled pet*.

• Does anyone else like this water?27 Answers
  • am i the only one who thinks this water has a weird taste?1 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category? Singl...1 Answers
Evian® Natural Spring Water
  • "I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name" in 5 reviews
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Evian is great tasting water. Its kind of pricey but it tastes very clean and pure. You can't taste any minerals what so ever. And that's what I like to taste.. Evian is by far my favorite bottled water. It was a refreshing, crisp taste that I can't seem to find in any other bottle. It's very smooth and goes down great. The packaging is convenient, with larger and smaller bottle options. Evian is more expensive, but the taste and feel of Evian water is worth it in my opinion.
Isabel U.
I love Evian. I know some people think water is water but I am not one of them. I can taste the difference in bottled water and I prefer Evian over the rest. Unfortunately most of the grocery stores in my area either don't carry Evian or they only carry the giant bottles. So I was really thrilled to see the smaller bottles for sale on Amazon. What's better than having it delivered by the case to my doorstep. I will definitely order this on a regular basis. Evian is the best.
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
I love Evian water because it tastes great and the company tells you exactly where the water comes from. It is extremely pure and refreshing! The reason I love Evian so much is because after PH testing the product for myself against many other brands I use, Evian had the highest alkaline rating! I definitely recommend this product if you're cautious of what you put in your body and you want to drink only the purest, most alkaline water.
Nikki G.
I've come to expect a fresh, taste free product from Evian and I have not been disappointed in the product. I have over the last couple of years complained about the lack of reliable packaging. I truly understand the responsibility of recycling, but not to an end where I can not pick up and/or handle a bottle that has been recycled into plastic so thin, to attempt to pick it up causes it to collapse in onto itself.
Kimber L.
I'm learning so much about inflammation and how keeping your body more alkaline than acidic is so much healthier. Evian is naturally alkaline and has many naturally occurring minerals. It tastes fantastic. Smooth, no metallic aftertaste. It comes from just one source rather than from dozens of "springs" which can be man made reservoirs dug from underground springs and whose content is impossible to narrow down.
An S.
Naples, FL
I really love Evian spring water. A lot of people say you can't tell the difference between one brand and another, but I can. The Evian has a clear, clean, smooth taste. Feels and tastes like you're drinking from a faucet tap at that source spring. I'd give it a higher review except for the cost. You pay for the fact that it's coming from France. Very good though. I wish I could afford to buy it all the time.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Evian is the best. That's not a lie. It is the crispest, cleanest water. Not to mention, the packaging is as flawless as it always has been. The only downside to this water is that it is very pricey, especially if you buy the singles. If one was to purchase them in a large bulk package, it could be much more wallet friendly. However, I've been unable to find a bulk package at any of my local grocery stores.
Oraida C.
Riverview , FL
There's nothing better than keeping hydrated on on a hot summer day. Evian water is crisp and smooth fulfilling and quenching your thirst! It's my go to water when I'm in the grocery store or traveling! When you have tasted Evian you can notably see the difference on water quality and how it compares to other Normal distilled waters out there! Don't compromise quality with a price tag! #evianthebest
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
To me a bottle if water is a bottle of water and this one just happens to be overpriced and lacking any redeeming qualities. Reviewing a bottle of water is pointless because water bottles often don't differ from what runs out of the tap. If I'm to purchase a pack of water it would be something much less expensive and something I could purchase in bulk. I don't understand the point of this product.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This water is honestly so good!! even though some people say all water tastes the same this one definitely tastes different. it lightly goes down your throat and you could drink a lot of it and still wouldn't feel heavy. plus the bottle is nice. i buy it often cause i love the taste plus the opening of the bottle if bigger than other bottles so you can fit it in the water thing to refill it
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?