BY EVIAN #13 in Bottled Water

Evian® Natural Spring Water.
From the French Alps.
25% recycled pet*.

Evian® Natural Spring Water
  • "I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name" in 5 reviews
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
If feels so silky. I love it. Very soft water. It does have a unique taste to it. It is mineral water which means it has so many things in it like calcium, magnesium, potassium and so forth. So it definitely has a taste. If you don’t like water with taste then this is not for you. It is a bit pricey for a bottle of water so you gotta keep that in mind.
Tara L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I can't remember the last time I actually had Evian water because the last time I had tried it which was years ago. The taste was okay at first but the water made me really sick and here I am thinking that water is just water with a different label on it, right? Well not really something about the taste was just awful and I never bought it since.
James B.
West Hollywood
Evian is my absolute favorite water, it has more calcium in it than most mineral waters and the best taste. It comes from the French Alps and is superb in both quenching your thirst and providing hydration and nutrients for your body. Evian is my absolute favorite, I wish I could have this on tap!!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I drink a lot of water and I cannot stand the way that Evian tastes. It is like it has a film over the water. I would much prefer to drink Smart Water or LIFEWTR because they taste fresh and I feel hydrated after drinking their brands. It is also super expensive for yucky water.
holley t.
Jemison, AL
Its water. Hard to review but honestly tastes better than the less expensive brands because, to me, those all taste off. Well water has a more pure taste than a lot of bottled waters. This water is very good, beautiful packaging...its boujee water.
Savannah P.
This is probably the best bottled water I've had thus far. It is very smooth and does not have any extra tastes (such as chlorine, dirt, metal, etc.). I like my water very cold (as cold as it can get without freezing) and Evian is so perfectly refreshing that way. It is expensive, but I do think it's worth it. I'd like to note that I always recycle my plastic bottles :)
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
I was always a fan of Evian but switched to Fiji and Voss. Not long ago, however, I was informed that the pH balance of the two were no-where near as much as Evian... In fact it has a pH of 9 which is one of the highest ones in the market. It currently priced and $2 for 1.5 liters but I feel that it is worth the price.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Love. love. love. Evian! I've always found this bottled water to almost be a treat because of how delicious and crisp it is. I love the wide variety of sizes and only wish they had bigger bottles! I definitely recommend picking one of these up if you don't mind the slightly higher price tag I usually see these with.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
I been trying so many kind of water home, my original home i was drinking the pure water from mountains just because seems to be more clean and without chimical stuff added in the water. here i try Fuji and Evian an i think they are both good a litle bit high on the price but its ok
Claudemie M.
This is one of the few truly pH balanced waters on the market. Unfortunately, it's no where to be found in my state. I hope it did not get discontinued, the packaging was decent. I liked getting the big bottles. I would definitely purchase this again if it was still being sold locally.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington , KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?