BY EVIAN #10 in Bottled Water

Evian® Natural Spring Water.
From the French Alps.
25% recycled pet*.

• Does anyone else like this water?26 Answers
  • am i the only one who thinks this water has a weird taste?1 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category? Single ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name" in 5 reviews
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Environmentalist Expert
Now you may ask why pay to have H20 packed and shipped half way around the world just to be guzzled in a mater of seconds, minutes at the most?

Well "nothing" is the reason. Everyday you hear about the odd stuff that is in local water supplies. My favorite statement is "it may look nasty and taste awful but it is perfectly safe." So we turn to bottled water that is everything from the same local water just packaged to fancy mineral water that needs lime to mellow it out. Included in this category is a concoction called drinking water; they take everything out and put back what they guess makes water drinkable. The worst sort of stuff is items packed in colorful plastic bottles that taste like colorful plastic.

Evian on the other hand is water the way that nature intended. It goes down smooth and has no after taste. It is refreshing when cooled but can work well even at room temperature. Gourmet coffee locations use this as the base water because it does not distract from the taste. The water is even used externally for applying and removing makeup. I keep a case in the car incase of any emergency that may come up.

There is "nothing" more satisfying.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca

Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
I wasn't much of a water drinker until I drank my first Evian Spring Water. Now I carry Evian Spring Water with me almost everywhere I go. It's great crisp water taste goes down smooth. I'm finally staying hydrated throughout my days!! Drinking a zero calorie beverage throughout my day that I accually enjoy is a big plus!!! Besides staying hydrated by drinking Evian Spring Water is honestly keeping my skin hydrated!!! I can't believe it. I'm in shock. I'm so glad I broke down one day and said AHHH let me try this fancy french water everyone's talking about:) DRINKING Evian Spring Water is a WIN WIN SITUATION IF U ASK ME!!!
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Recently I had decided to cut soda and sugary drinks out of my diet. I was looking to try a new water brand to invest in since it would basically be the only drink I would be consuming. I saw my local supermarket stocked Evian Spring water, so I decided to give it a shot. You can taste the pureness of the water and as crazy as it sounds because it's water, it tasted so much better than any water I had ever tried. I didn't feel like I was drinking little microorganisms (which I definitely feel and taste in other waters).
Clara S.
Clara S.
Las Vegas, NV
You can seriously taste the difference! It's crazy!!! My family buys regular store brand water bottles all the time. I had a discount on Evian and it's always been such a fancy brand to me I figured I would splurge. That first taste is so crisp and clean it really reminds you of being in snow. I now buy this on the regular and feel great toting my fancy bottle to the gym. Even better is knowing it's a more natural product that's been around forever. Definitely a reason it's one of the premium waters.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho.
Mariandrea B.
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Evian is great tasting water. Its kind of pricey but it tastes very clean and pure. You can't taste any minerals what so ever. And that's what I like to taste.. Evian is by far my favorite bottled water. It was a refreshing, crisp taste that I can't seem to find in any other bottle. It's very smooth and goes down great. The packaging is convenient, with larger and smaller bottle options. Evian is more expensive, but the taste and feel of Evian water is worth it in my opinion.
Isabel U.
Isabel U.
I love Evian. I know some people think water is water but I am not one of them. I can taste the difference in bottled water and I prefer Evian over the rest. Unfortunately most of the grocery stores in my area either don't carry Evian or they only carry the giant bottles. So I was really thrilled to see the smaller bottles for sale on Amazon. What's better than having it delivered by the case to my doorstep. I will definitely order this on a regular basis. Evian is the best.
Pauline W.
Pauline W.
Kearny, NJ
Recently, after a trip to Europe, I began drinking mineral water. In Paris, it was Evian. When I returned to the US, I began buying 6 packs of Evian 1 liter bottles. I always used to drink the normal Poland Spring sized bottles, so finishing one bottle of Evian (a lot larger) took me longer. I absolutely LOVE Evian water. It's taste is crisp and refreshing. Now, when I ever drink Poland Spring, I can finish the bottle in two gulps still thirsty. But Evian is the best.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I have always enjoyed Evian Water, and I think that this 24 pack is a good deal. One of my favorite things about this product is the way that the lids are made. They have a piece that just snaps up to open and down to close for when you want to open, have a sip, then close it. To me, this is much easier than having to unscrew a tiny cap, which I often end up dropping/loosing, every time I want to take a sip of water. It also helps to cut down on spills!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?