BY EVIAN #15 in Bottled Water

Evian® Natural Spring Water.
From the French Alps.
25% recycled pet*.

• Does anyone else like this water?27 Answers
  • am i the only one who thinks this water has a weird taste?1 Answers
  • Why is this the #1 most reviewed item in the Eco category? Single ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name" in 5 reviews
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
Now you may ask why pay to have H20 packed and shipped half way around the world just to be guzzled in a mater of seconds, minutes at the most?

Well "nothing" is the reason. Everyday you hear about the odd stuff that is in local water supplies. My favorite statement is "it may look nasty and taste awful but it is perfectly safe." So we turn to bottled water that is everything from the same local water just packaged to fancy mineral water that needs lime to mellow it out. Included in this category is a concoction called drinking water; they take everything out and put back what they guess makes water drinkable. The worst sort of stuff is items packed in colorful plastic bottles that taste like colorful plastic.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
I wasn't much of a water drinker until I drank my first Evian Spring Water. Now I carry Evian Spring Water with me almost everywhere I go. It's great crisp water taste goes down smooth. I'm finally staying hydrated throughout my days!! Drinking a zero calorie beverage throughout my day that I accually enjoy is a big plus!!! Besides staying hydrated by drinking Evian Spring Water is honestly keeping my skin hydrated!!! I can't believe it. I'm in shock. I'm so glad I broke down one day and said AHHH let me try this fancy french water everyone's talking about:) DRINKING Evian Spring Water is a WIN WIN SITUATION IF U ASK ME!!!
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Recently I had decided to cut soda and sugary drinks out of my diet. I was looking to try a new water brand to invest in since it would basically be the only drink I would be consuming. I saw my local supermarket stocked Evian Spring water, so I decided to give it a shot. You can taste the pureness of the water and as crazy as it sounds because it's water, it tasted so much better than any water I had ever tried. I didn't feel like I was drinking little microorganisms (which I definitely feel and taste in other waters).
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho. It's water lol good tho.
Mariandrea B.
Mariandrea B.
Miami. FL
Evian is great tasting water. Its kind of pricey but it tastes very clean and pure. You can't taste any minerals what so ever. And that's what I like to taste.. Evian is by far my favorite bottled water. It was a refreshing, crisp taste that I can't seem to find in any other bottle. It's very smooth and goes down great. The packaging is convenient, with larger and smaller bottle options. Evian is more expensive, but the taste and feel of Evian water is worth it in my opinion.
Isabel U.
Isabel U.
I love Evian. I know some people think water is water but I am not one of them. I can taste the difference in bottled water and I prefer Evian over the rest. Unfortunately most of the grocery stores in my area either don't carry Evian or they only carry the giant bottles. So I was really thrilled to see the smaller bottles for sale on Amazon. What's better than having it delivered by the case to my doorstep. I will definitely order this on a regular basis. Evian is the best.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
I love Evian water because it tastes great and the company tells you exactly where the water comes from. It is extremely pure and refreshing! The reason I love Evian so much is because after PH testing the product for myself against many other brands I use, Evian had the highest alkaline rating! I definitely recommend this product if you're cautious of what you put in your body and you want to drink only the purest, most alkaline water.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I really like this water. I don't want to say I'm really picky with the water I drink because coming down to the nitty gritty if I'm thirsty I'm gonna drink it. But this water really is great. It doesn't have that irony metal taste that a lot of bottled waters have. It's nice and fresh and it looks pretty. It's a little pricier that your normal typical bottled waters but the taste difference is worth the extra change.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
I've come to expect a fresh, taste free product from Evian and I have not been disappointed in the product. I have over the last couple of years complained about the lack of reliable packaging. I truly understand the responsibility of recycling, but not to an end where I can not pick up and/or handle a bottle that has been recycled into plastic so thin, to attempt to pick it up causes it to collapse in onto itself.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I'm learning so much about inflammation and how keeping your body more alkaline than acidic is so much healthier. Evian is naturally alkaline and has many naturally occurring minerals. It tastes fantastic. Smooth, no metallic aftertaste. It comes from just one source rather than from dozens of "springs" which can be man made reservoirs dug from underground springs and whose content is impossible to narrow down.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?