BY EVIAN #11 in Bottled Water

Evian® Natural Spring Water.
From the French Alps.
25% recycled pet*.

Evian® Natural Spring Water
  • "I love this brand, it tastes good, it's affordable, and one that you can always find and trust that it is going to be perfect for you and your family, it's a trusted name" in 5 reviews
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
People think I’m crazy, but if you drink tons of water then you know each brand has a different taste. And this is by far one of my favorites!! Super smooth, tastes amazing. Doesn’t have any weird after taste like some waters.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
If feels so silky. I love it. Very soft water. It does have a unique taste to it. It is mineral water which means it has so many things in it like calcium, magnesium, potassium and so forth. So it definitely has a taste. If you don’t like water with taste then this is not for you. It is a bit pricey for a bottle of water so you gotta keep that in mind.
Gina L.
I consider this “luxury” water because it’s a tad pricier than other bottled waters. But the taste is great and the water just feels so silky. One of my favorite bottled waters and would definitely purchase again
Rachael S.
East Syracuse , NY
We love the taste of Evian in our house !! I especially like the type of bottle and cap. This would be my first go to at the grocery store compared to the other brands. I would recommend this product!!
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I can't remember the last time I actually had Evian water because the last time I had tried it which was years ago. The taste was okay at first but the water made me really sick and here I am thinking that water is just water with a different label on it, right? Well not really something about the taste was just awful and I never bought it since.
James B.
West Hollywood
Evian is my absolute favorite water, it has more calcium in it than most mineral waters and the best taste. It comes from the French Alps and is superb in both quenching your thirst and providing hydration and nutrients for your body. Evian is my absolute favorite, I wish I could have this on tap!!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I drink a lot of water and I cannot stand the way that Evian tastes. It is like it has a film over the water. I would much prefer to drink Smart Water or LIFEWTR because they taste fresh and I feel hydrated after drinking their brands. It is also super expensive for yucky water.
Katlyn G.
Easton, MD
I like this water as well as all the other waters. It doesn’t taste different to me so therefore I don’t see why anyone would want to spend this much money on water.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I LOVE this water! There are a lot of size/bottle options. The water taste so nice, fresh, natural and crisp. Not too pricey for better quality water. I definitely recommend this water!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
Its water. Hard to review but honestly tastes better than the less expensive brands because, to me, those all taste off. Well water has a more pure taste than a lot of bottled waters. This water is very good, beautiful packaging...its boujee water.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Does this taste weird to anyone else?
Ashley D.
Does anyone else like this water?
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have a question does this water brand make flavored water?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What is the difference between this and Fiji water?