BY EVIAN #4 in Facial Mists

A favorite choice of skin care professionals! Propelled under high pressure by nitrogen (80% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, 20% oxygen). The ultra-fine pure, natural mist allows the skin to absorb. evian® Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance along with exceptional purity so it benefits all skin types, even the most sensitive. Economical – best buy for home. The 10 oz. size lasts about two months and should be a daily part of every woman’s skin care regime.

• Is this as good or better than the  Mario Badescu Facial Spray wi...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? evian® Facial Spray is it really that great...1 Answers
  • What exactly is the purpose?3 Answers
evian® Facial Spray
  • "im just now learning that this can also be used as a makeup setting spray & helps to remove ocean salt and pool chlorine from the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying this if you're in the market for something like that and have a few bucks to spare :)" in 1 review
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm a big fun of this product been using it for the last 10 years or so. this is just water, but packaged wonderfully. I have very dry, sensitive skin, and the little Evian spritzers (I carry one with me all the time in the winter) help immeasurably. I spray a little on before moisturizing, or when my skin is flaking. I always take these on planes--and spritz my face every two hours--and find that this keeps my skin from drying out and from becoming too oily (in reaction to the dryness) on long flights.

Some reviewers have scoffed at this product, pointing out that it's just water and speculating that the brand name is the draw. I don't drink Evian water very often (I prefer other brands, if I'm drinking bottled water), and if I could find a comparable product I would definitely try it out. Similar products, like the Body Shop face mists, tend to be scented and irritate my (very sensitive) skin (the exception to this is the face spritz from the Boots Botanical line, but that is hard to find outside of the UK); I've considered just getting a spray bottle and putting regular water in it, but those tend to have larger, more forceful sprayers and I don't want to point one at my face.

With the Evian brumisateur, you're getting just water, but that's all you need; it's conveniently packaged, lasts a long time for such a small bottle, and I love the way it feels. Highly recommended (and thank goodness they're carry-on approved, if you buy the small size!)
Brianne R.
I started using this a couple of summers ago instead of toner and wish I'd started sooner. It would have saved my sensitive combination skin a lot of trouble. I keep it in the fridge to spritz after I wash my face, then I apply my usual serum and moistrizer over top. Sometimes I give a light spritz to set my makeup after powdering as well. Best of all, on a hot day, in the middle of the day I spritz again, straight from the fridge. Very refreshing and reviving in the middle of a long, hot summer. My skin, which is prone to occasional psoriasis breakouts and is sometimes sensitive even to tap water, is 100% happier now, with far fewer, and less severe breakouts.

I also like the versatility of Evian Spray (which makes it more cost effective than it may seem), and it's become a must-have in my travel bag. In addition to using it as a toner and makeup setting spray I've used it to revive second day hair without adding more product, to tame flyaways for an updo, and on a road trip I've even used it to spritz-wash a skinned knee until I could get to running water.

Yes, it's water in a can. No, it's not the same if you put your own water in a spray bottle. DIY spray water bottles can grow mildew if you don't thoroughly clean and sanitize them with bleach once a week. This is packaged to be hygienic. It also sprays a finer mist than a typical spray bottle, which is part of why it works so well. (The two largest sizes seem to have the best mist.)
Laure H.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most affordable mineral water sprays you can find in the US. The mist is very fine but strong.

I've had people ask how Evian spray compares to other similar products such as the Avène spray, so here's my answer: Evian has a much lower trace mineral content than similar thermal water sprays. It means that it's versatile but doesn't have the same skincare properties, for example to soothe sensitive, irritated skin. That's also why it's cheaper!

I use my Evian water spray to refresh, for example on the beach, after a run, or during a hot yoga class. I also use it as a toner, before applying face oil, or to prevent my clay masks from drying out completely (very very bad for your skin!).
Eva T.
I have actually did a YouTube video about this product. If you ride on motorcycles, this is a must have! During the hot summer months when you are doing a lot of riding on motorcycles, your face is not only battling the wind and sun but it is also having ever bit of moisture sucked from it. They also sell small purse size containers of this facial spray so it can easily fit into your saddlebag or small motorcycle pouch. When you stop for short breaks, mist your face with this and your skin will thank you. It hydrates your skin and it actually feels great having that fine mist sprayed on when you are extremely hot.
Cassandra N.
Austin, TX
I have been using Evian facial spray for the past month and I am completely in love! It is amazing if you want to set your makeup or keep for face hydrated during the day without having to add another product. Just add water! But what makes me even more excited is how I use this product with my beauty blender. Just spray this product onto your beauty blender, squeeze out any excess, and then use it to apply your makeup as normal! Since I've been using the Evian water for my beauty blender it has been easier to clean and easier to use anywhere I travel. I am in love!
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
This is a great multi purpose facial spray. It is only water, so it's super gentle and non irritating. I like it to add a boost of hydration, on a hot day, or after a workout. After a workout is the best use for me because my skin gets red and sensitive, and I don't want to put anything on it. This spray calms and hydrates my skin. It also works well during makeup application to wet brushes or prep skin, plus it doesn't mess up my makeup. I recommend to anyone looking for a versatile and gentle spray.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this spray! I have the travel size version and it's perfect for those hot days when a spray of water to your face is much needed. It's also perfect for people who are traveling to hot locations. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long because you just want to keep spraying it on your face but I don't mind it as much. I've only found myself using this during the summer days anyway. It feels really good though when you spray it on your face and the winds hits your face. Feels so refreshing.
Jordyn U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, when I first got this product I wasn't sure if it was going to live up to the hype. But I use this ALL the time. It's not just for going to the beach or lake (which it is awesome for keeping you refreshed while you're out in the hot weather) but I use it when I'm getting ready in the mornings to keep me cooled down & refreshed. It also can be used to keep your makeup looking highlighted and fresh, so it has a lot of uses which I feel like explains the price.
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on the beach in D.R, after it being recommended to me. I have oily skin, but after being in the ocean, my skin dried up really badly, and this facial spray really livened it up again. i used it right after getting out of the water before the salty water dried out my skin. It is also good for the winter or in the dry weather to refresh the skin. My friend who has dry skin uses it to set her makeup, and it gives her a nice dewy finish.
Diana D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect addition to any skincare or beauty junkies arsenal. This comes in handy especially during these summer months. Evian's Facial Spray is a fine mist of mineral water that cools the skin and adds moisture. Perfect to touch up your makeup, or soothe sun-kissed skin. I'm particularly fond of putting one of these sprays in the refrigerator and having a nice cool blast of mist on hot days. Perfect for the gym or beach bag!!!
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can this product be used for?? Also where can I find it?
Paulina R.
Toronto, ON
Does this have the same affect over a full face of makeup? Will it make the makeup move around?
rose e.
What is this best used for? I've seen it and have always thought about trying it...
Merari H.
Pontiac, MI
Don't really understand the point of this product always want to know what it's really for
Haley W.
Upper darby, Pa
Does this cause any irruption for those of you with sensitive skin?