BY EVIAN #7 in Face Mists

A favorite choice of skin care professionals! Propelled under high pressure by nitrogen (80% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, 20% oxygen). The ultra-fine pure, natural mist allows the skin to absorb. evian® Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance along with exceptional purity so it benefits all skin types, even the most sensitive. Economical – best buy for home. The 10 oz. size lasts about two months and should be a daily part of every woman’s skin care regime.

• Is this as good or better than the  Mario Badescu Facial ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? evian® Facial Spray is it really th...2 Answers
  • What exactly is the purpose?3 Answers
evian® Facial Spray
  • "im just now learning that this can also be used as a makeup setting spray & helps to remove ocean salt and pool chlorine from the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying this if you're in the market for something like that and have a few bucks to spare :)" in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Natural Spray more...
I received this facial mist for free to exchange for an Instagram post. I really do like the properties in the spray. It makes it a great make up setting spray. I wouldn’t say that it’s great for anything but that. Some people use this as a make up primer or just an overall refresher. I do not think that it works great for those things. It does set my make up very well, though and it will make it last all day. The spray is fragrance free just in case you were wondering. I still think it’s pretty weird that a bottle of water company would make a cause medic such as a facial spray, but to each their own!
Gabbie S.
This product is very refreshing and yes I know it is practically a glorified can of water but it really meets and exceeds its purpose. When I am wearing g makeup this isn’t my go-to because it dies tend to wear down the makeup however without makeup this is a skin quenching product. It’s nice especially if your skin is sensitive or if you’ve been recently sunburned or have recently broken out, this is a great way to hydrate without adding a whole lot to your face. My hats go off to Evian for creating a great product to refresher skin without all the harsh chemicals!
Lily O.
Norman, OK
Review for: Brumisateur Natural Travel Trio more...
I live in Oklahoma and it tends to get pretty hot here. In the summer it always feels like my skin is drying up and cracking under the heat of the sun. I recently rediscovered this spray and it's such a life saver. I keep one in my purse with me so that I can refresh myself wherever I go.

I have skin that hates water. It drives up and feels terrible if I touch water for even just a second. But for some reason it doesn't react the same way to this spray! So it's a great refresher for my face.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
Okay, so I am on the fence about this product so get ready for a long review. I bought this product because it was on sale and because the packaging was so cute. This product feels very refreshing to use and it lasts very long. With that being said, I’m pretty sure this product is just water in a can. There are no ingredients on the bottle and it leaves my face feeling very wet. I think I might have gotten scammed and paid a lot of money for water.
Emma N.
Review for: Natural Spray more...
This is probably just fancy water for your face. It felt refreshing going on but did nothing to actually calm or hydrate my skin. Would be nice to have around for a pick me up during the summer, but I’ll stick with facial sprays that have active ingredients that actually soothe and hydrate my skin!
Ali C.
I do really like this spray a lot. It’s super refreshing in the moment! I like spraying it on my face through the day when I’m not wearing makeup! It is pure Evian water so I don’t really prefer it over makeup as it can break it up depending on the foundation I’m wearing, and I wish the hydration lasted a bit longer and I didn’t have to keep spraying throughout the day, but overall I really like the feeling it gives me!
stephanie A.
San Bernardino, CA
Honestly I first bought the facial mist without really knowing what it was for, because it was cute. Basically it was a trial and error and finally once I got the hang of it I fell in love with it! It's so refreshing on a hot summer day and most importantly it's a must have to refresh your makeup on those long days, you'll feel refreshed and awake after a nice spritz. Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
A couple of years ago I noticed my face only broke out when I traveled. I spoke to my dermatologist and he was saying it was the water I was using in other areas. It was different from what I was using at home. Which makes perfect sense. I started using the Evian Facial Spray just when I traveled but now I use it all the time. My face has not broken out in over 6 months and I will never look back.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
love these where i live it gets hot like a dry hot miumual breeze so my skin can get real crazy so i have two i keep one it my purse just when i need a little mist and this is usually when i don't have on makeup cause when it hot lol forget beating my face but these are a life saver and they last so long i still have yet to start my second bottle its such a refreshing mist not like a hard spritz
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Natural Spray more...
I mean, this feels really nice to spray on your face especially if it's really hot outside, but that's about it... I feel like this is essentially just water, I didn't notice any differences in my skin even after using it for a while. I guess if you wan't to refresh your face and cool off then it's alright, but otherwise I don't think I'd bother with this product.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What can this product be used for?? Also where can I find it?
Paulina R.
Toronto, ON
Does this have the same affect over a full face of makeup? Will it make the makeup move around?
rose e.
What is this best used for? I've seen it and have always thought about trying it...
Merari H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Don't really understand the point of this product always want to know what it's really for
Haley W.
Upper Darby , PA
Does this cause any irruption for those of you with sensitive skin?