BY EVIAN #7 in Facial Mists

A favorite choice of skin care professionals! Propelled under high pressure by nitrogen (80% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, 20% oxygen). The ultra-fine pure, natural mist allows the skin to absorb. evian® Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance along with exceptional purity so it benefits all skin types, even the most sensitive. Economical – best buy for home. The 10 oz. size lasts about two months and should be a daily part of every woman’s skin care regime.

• Is this as good or better than the  Mario Badescu Facial Spray wi...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? evian® Facial Spray is it really that great...1 Answers
  • What exactly is the purpose?3 Answers
evian® Facial Spray
  • "im just now learning that this can also be used as a makeup setting spray & helps to remove ocean salt and pool chlorine from the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying this if you're in the market for something like that and have a few bucks to spare :)" in 1 review
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Review for: Large, Brumisateur Natural Travel more...
Wow I love evian® Facial Spray so much and I am a repeat user as I find unlike other mists, this one actually works. It’s so effective and a little goes a long way. If you’re looking for something to freshen up your face this is it. I apply it straight after cleansing it and it works as a toner too! It’s one of my many #giftcrush items as I plan on taking it up a notch, and making a list of all my #influenster #giftcrushbadge #contest #fun
Gabbie S.
This product is very refreshing and yes I know it is practically a glorified can of water but it really meets and exceeds its purpose. When I am wearing g makeup this isn’t my go-to because it dies tend to wear down the makeup however without makeup this is a skin quenching product. It’s nice especially if your skin is sensitive or if you’ve been recently sunburned or have recently broken out, this is a great way to hydrate without adding a whole lot to your face. My hats go off to Evian for creating a great product to refresher skin without all the harsh chemicals!
Kaleigh M.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Brumisateur Natural Travel more...
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ this product is interesting in that it is literally just an aerosol can filled with water. So, keeping that in mind and filing your expectations accordingly!
PROS:
-great for my dry, flakey skin! 🐫
-the travel size is GREAT for taking anywhere on the go! ✈️
-not JUST a can of water. It has special minerals and is pH balanced. ❗️
-the canister it comes in is recyclable♻️
CONS:
-doesn't really do anything that a moisturizer wouldn't do for your skin! Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
I’m obsessed with this product. I have tried many similar facial sprays..and this one just knocks them out of the water!!!! I recently purchased it and although it is literally Evian water.. there is something about this mist.. I spray after setting makeup and it just gives me this natural look and takes that ‘cake’ look away.. I keep a travel size with me at all times to refresh my face on the go. It is simply amazing. I absolutely recommend this product.
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like to use this when I’m not wearing makeup mainly because I associate Evian with water and I feel like if I sprayed it with makeup on, it would water it and make it budge. But I live in the south, so I carry this in my purse when it’s hot and I feel like my face needs a cool mist! It feels so refreshing. I got this at Sephora for two twin travel size bottles for I think $15. I used one and I’m on the second and I’ve had it since June!
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
After doing a bunch of traveling this past month I need something to help hydrate my seemingly lackluster skin after all of the recycled airplane air and constant changing of climates. On a “quick” weekly run to Sephora I grabbed these at checkout on a whim and fell in love at first spray. It’s so odd how rejuvenating the simple spritz of water can be. If you haven’t tried this I strongly recommend doing so!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Natural Spray more...
I mean, this feels really nice to spray on your face especially if it's really hot outside, but that's about it... I feel like this is essentially just water, I didn't notice any differences in my skin even after using it for a while. I guess if you wan't to refresh your face and cool off then it's alright, but otherwise I don't think I'd bother with this product.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
I know this is just water but I adore this product. It’s great for traveling because your skin can get very dehydrated when traveling. It’s also great for working out because you can give your face a fresh mist of water or even before you put your makeup on to give your skin a burst of hydration. It’s a very very fine mist which is great. Again, I know it’s just water but there is something about it that’s just wonderful.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
It’s a facial spray, it’s nice to have occasionally to freshen up on the go but any mister for me would do the same and I prefer the mario rose water facial spray because it has more minerals than just said water but for hydration it’s great and they have various sizes for convenience and if you can’t access water but it does leave your face more clean and less sticky than the rose water. 💋
maria |.
NYC
Review for: Brumisateur Natural more...
I personally think this is overpriced. What's inside is basically Evian water in a spray can. You can buy an extremely large bottle of Evian water at the supermarket for $4-$6 dollars and you would get more product. The only reason why I'll give this 2 stars is because the water is very hydrating and it tastes good. (-:
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What can this product be used for?? Also where can I find it?
Paulina R.
Toronto, ON
Does this have the same affect over a full face of makeup? Will it make the makeup move around?
rose e.
What is this best used for? I've seen it and have always thought about trying it...
Merari H.
Pontiac, MI
Don't really understand the point of this product always want to know what it's really for
Haley W.
Upper Darby , PA
Does this cause any irruption for those of you with sensitive skin?