BY EVIAN #5 in Face Mists

A favorite choice of skin care professionals! Propelled under high pressure by nitrogen (80% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, 20% oxygen). The ultra-fine pure, natural mist allows the skin to absorb. evian® Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance along with exceptional purity so it benefits all skin types, even the most sensitive. Economical – best buy for home. The 10 oz. size lasts about two months and should be a daily part of every woman’s skin care regime.

• Is this as good or better than the  Mario Badescu Facial Spray wi...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? evian® Facial Spray is it really that great...1 Answers
  • What exactly is the purpose?3 Answers
evian® Facial Spray
  • "im just now learning that this can also be used as a makeup setting spray & helps to remove ocean salt and pool chlorine from the skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend buying this if you're in the market for something like that and have a few bucks to spare :)" in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Natural Spray more...
I received this facial mist for free to exchange for an Instagram post. I really do like the properties in the spray. It makes it a great make up setting spray. I wouldn’t say that it’s great for anything but that. Some people use this as a make up primer or just an overall refresher. I do not think that it works great for those things. It does set my make up very well, though and it will make it last all day. The spray is fragrance free just in case you were wondering. I still think it’s pretty weird that a bottle of water company would make a cause medic such as a facial spray, but to each their own!
Gabbie S.
This product is very refreshing and yes I know it is practically a glorified can of water but it really meets and exceeds its purpose. When I am wearing g makeup this isn’t my go-to because it dies tend to wear down the makeup however without makeup this is a skin quenching product. It’s nice especially if your skin is sensitive or if you’ve been recently sunburned or have recently broken out, this is a great way to hydrate without adding a whole lot to your face. My hats go off to Evian for creating a great product to refresher skin without all the harsh chemicals!
Jada T.
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
Okay so now I’m pretty sure this is just water. But I can’t be exactly sure about that. The spritz is very even on this and I also kept this in my purse. I do honestly believe this was a placebo and I just thought it was helping me when it really wasn’t. Anyway I ended up parting with it early because my boyfriend got thrust while shopping and proceeded to drink my facial spray out of my purse. Boys will be boys. Anyway I don’t think it actually made a difference
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
Okay, so I am on the fence about this product so get ready for a long review. I bought this product because it was on sale and because the packaging was so cute. This product feels very refreshing to use and it lasts very long. With that being said, I’m pretty sure this product is just water in a can. There are no ingredients on the bottle and it leaves my face feeling very wet. I think I might have gotten scammed and paid a lot of money for water.
•L O.
Review for: Brumisateur Natural Travel more...
For me, the most important part in a face mist is the “spraying”. This Evian one isn’t aggressive , it has a continuous and uniform spray. If you have a thick layer of makeup it can help you refresh so your face won’t feel heavy. (Will not prolong the wear of makeup though it’s just a water mist)
Ali C.
I do really like this spray a lot. It’s super refreshing in the moment! I like spraying it on my face through the day when I’m not wearing makeup! It is pure Evian water so I don’t really prefer it over makeup as it can break it up depending on the foundation I’m wearing, and I wish the hydration lasted a bit longer and I didn’t have to keep spraying throughout the day, but overall I really like the feeling it gives me!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
A couple of years ago I noticed my face only broke out when I traveled. I spoke to my dermatologist and he was saying it was the water I was using in other areas. It was different from what I was using at home. Which makes perfect sense. I started using the Evian Facial Spray just when I traveled but now I use it all the time. My face has not broken out in over 6 months and I will never look back.
Ruth K.
Used this growing up as a kid and so I’m basically sold on this product because of it. My mom use to spray it on my face during those hot days and it left me with a great childhood memory. She also used to leave them in the fridge the night before and it would feel amazing when the day got hot and we needed a refresher. I also liked that it didn’t have a strong scent. Great product!
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
Review for: Duo To Go 2 X more...
I’ve used this product in the last 12 months for three different reasons. 1) as directed as a facial mask for setting my make up. 2) I got really sick this winter found myself very dehydrated and my face very chapped so I used the mist to provide relief. 3) I put in my pool bag and refresh my face if I become overheated when I’m reading by the pool. Great value.
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
I was a little hesitant to try, the fact that a bottle water company produced this just threw me off a little bit, but I finally did and I gotta say I like it, it’s a nice refresher on those hot days. Although I don’t know that it would be any different than spritzing some water on your face? Maybe it’s a mind thing and I can’t get over the water bottle look.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
What can this product be used for?? Also where can I find it?
Paulina R.
Toronto, ON
Does this have the same affect over a full face of makeup? Will it make the makeup move around?
rose e.
What is this best used for? I've seen it and have always thought about trying it...
Merari H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Don't really understand the point of this product always want to know what it's really for
Haley W.
Upper Darby , PA
Does this cause any irruption for those of you with sensitive skin?