BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
I don’t leave home without it! This is a must have in my makeup/skincare collection. Perfect for dressing up or just adding a touch of glow to your makeup throughout the day. This sits lightly on your skin so your makeup won’t be smudged or smeared by it. I recommend this to everyone I come across. Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml #holygrail
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este fijador me encanta usarlo en verano ya q en el
Calor tu maquillaje se hace muy pesado y se derrite y este fijador de agua mi real ayuda muchísimo.
Lynn B.
This is refreshing when your face is hot. I also use it to add moisturize to my face later in the day. It sprays a fine mist and doesn’t drip off your face. I bought it at Ulta. I keep a bottle at work as the air is so dry.
veronica m.
A in-purse must have! My boyfriend and I use this on a daily basis. It’s a nice pick me up and offers a refreshing burst of water and clean smelling aroma. I have used this since middle school and am in my late 20’s and still purchase it!
MeAgan M.
Lancaster, OH
I bought these from Sephora for years. The size of them are perfect for traveling and the Mist is perfect for face. I love how my face feels after I freshen it up with a little mist and it seems tinker my makeup set as long as you don't mist too close and too much;)
Alyssa Kayla J.
Felt nice on the face but i did not see any benefit as far as seeing makeup or removing makeup. Would be nice in a beach or pool bag though.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I’m obsessed with evian water spray. I’ve tried many facial sprays and this one is so light and refreshing!!! Takes that cake 🍰 look away from my face. Love love love.
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
This spray is super refreshing I use a light misting midway through the day to freshen up my makeup. Just be cautious when applying to a full face of makeup this is water, make sure to hold it at a distance.
Zoë F.
Really great product! Don't hold it too close to the face however. This product is really nice for refreshing your face and goes well together with makeup. It is great for people who wear contacts,  since it seems to moisturize your eyes to. I love this product. It's always in my bag!!!
justine-y🇻🇳🇨🇳 T.
SO refreshing, I was a bit hesitant about this product but once I tried it... I FELL IN LOVE it's a bit pricey though it's well worth it
Jess T.