BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product is great and does exactly what it is suppose I do! I love the way it makes my face feel after I've just exfoliated and done a good wash and it has that dry feeling then I spray this on and it's like instant moisture!
kelsie F.
Love love love this product! Especially in the summer when it's hot and humid out! If I was laying by the pool I would spray this to keep my face hydrated or I would spray after I get out of the gym if I needed to run errands!
Grizel C.
Love !!!! I first purchased this years and years ago in Miami . Use it to set and refresh my makeup or just refresh my face when I'm feeling as tho it's dry . Love it. !! Will buy over and over
Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
It met my expectations. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh without any residue. I would recommend to a friend. It was gentle on my skin. I enjoyed using this product as a first time user.
Joelle S.
I really love having one of these on hand, especially when I travel. Planes are so dry and sometimes I really need a boost of straight up hydration. It really helps me breathe. When I am sick, I will sometimes spray this on my face and inhale, and it really helps to soothe and open up my nose and throat
Lee C.
So refreshing when you're feeling parched and overheated.
I carry this in my purse and when I get into a hot car the fine mist revives me. It's also great to dampen your beauty blenders with.
Jennifer G.
I have tried this product in the past, nothing against the product. I personally didn’t really have a use for it. It did provide a refreshing mist, just not something I would use regularly.
Brittany L.
Verona
Complete waste of money. You're paying anywhere between 5-10 dollars on water that's in a can. If you look at the ingredients it has nothing in there for you that'll be good for your skin.
Ravin H.
Chantilly, VA
Very refreshing but somewhat useless.. It's nice when I'm at the beach or somewhere hot and sweaty, and lasts forever. I bought mine in France in 2015 and still haven't finished it.
Brandi M.
Riverside, CA
This is literrally drinking water for your face and body.  I bring this with me to the golf course or beach and not only does it rehydrate your skin it also resets your makeup
Jess T.