BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Brandi M.
Riverside, CA
This is literrally drinking water for your face and body.  I bring this with me to the golf course or beach and not only does it rehydrate your skin it also resets your makeup
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Good sample, not overly expensive. I found it leave me feeling refreshed but not for too long. Would probably recommend to a friends who has never tried this kind of product before. Belongs better in my gym bag or for short-durations between showers.
Mary D.
I like the product and you can get it at Sephora in a twin pack for under 10.00 it's very gentle on the skin I guess because of the brand been made with a very popular water brand
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
I love this product. It’s so refreshing and it can be used to wet brushes for a wet eyeshadow look. I also had to keep my toddler from stealing it because he loves it so much.
Marcy D.
Groton, MA
Perfect for a hot beach day!  Cool and refreshing purchased from ulta beauty. Sometimes I even spray my dog when she's hot. Makes my skin feel great. Very effective to use.
christine M.
I have to keep this around at all times. I use it in the morning to refresh my curly hair, to set my makeup, and anytime I need a lil refreshing mist. I have been using this for years. Take it every where especially to the beach.
Blair F.
It feels nice but this product is such a rip off! It’s literally water in a spray bottle. You could just buy the water and make this yourself for less than half the price.
Brooke H.
The Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 is so refreshing! I highly recommend investing in this product! This product is made primarily of water, so beware of that when you purchase! It did meet my expectations! I would buy again!
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn , NY
This stuff is awesome. I use it mainly when I travel. My skin gets super dry and cracked on airplanes. Just a few spritz of this and my skin feels and looks amazing.
Melissa P.
Laredo, TX
This definitely leaves my skin refreshed. It's perfect to use throughout the day for a healthy glow. My skin feels moisturized and looks perfect after using this.
Jess T.