BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Nurjahan K.
Its very refreshing. It keeps my face hydrated. It doesn't hamper my makeup which I was worried about when I purchased this product. This has become my go to facial mist especially when it's very warm outside.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
This is the OG of facial mists. I remember we used to sell this by the boatloads when I worked at Bloomingdale’s in the 80s. Tried and true, when you need a spritz and a bit of refreshing Evian is the go to.
Kelli C.
I’ve been using this since it first came out. It’s a nice, light, refreshing way to freshen up your face. Whether you’re hot and need a cool down, or you just need to awaken your senses, this does the trick.
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
This spray is super refreshing I use a light misting midway through the day to freshen up my makeup. Just be cautious when applying to a full face of makeup this is water, make sure to hold it at a distance.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
A hydrating mist when you need a quick pick me up for your skin...always keep a smaller bottle with me when traveling since the change in atmosphere leaves my skin dull and dehydrated. Feels so refreshing!
Sarah T.
Albany , LA
This product kept me cool and refreshed during the last festival I went to with my family. I had a group of girls ask to borrow it and they said how much they loved it. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah D.
Its honestly just water in a spray bottle. Don’t waste your money on WATER IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. You could probably just empty out a windex bottle and put water in it and spray your face. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Skyler/Schultz S.
My cousin did my makeup for my senior homecoming and and court and prom with this before and after she did it, my makeup stayed flawless and perfect all night and still looked good the next morning.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product is great and does exactly what it is suppose I do! I love the way it makes my face feel after I've just exfoliated and done a good wash and it has that dry feeling then I spray this on and it's like instant moisture!
Jasmine C.
Just water in a spray can. Kind of a waste of the money but if you like to be a little extra (definitely not a bad thing) then this product is great for helping feel hydrated throughout the day.
Jess T.