BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Kimm B.
Belfair, WA
This has been an integral part of my beauty routine for years! I spritz it on often. Mostly in the summer when I need a quick, refreshing pick me up. Normally, I use it on bare face. Have not tried it as a setting spray...Hmmm, might have to try that now that I've said it.
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is a simple way to freshen up your makeup after a long day! I just spritz on my beauty bender and dab in areas that need livened up. It is also great for making dull skin look lively again. Too much powder? Use on top to give a fresh look again! Use this religiously.
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
When i first saw this, i immediately thought "gimmick." But, after trying it out im biting my tongue. While it is just overpriced water in a can, it brings so much life back to the face, especially when the day is hot and i need refreshing. Does not smudge my make up
Kinzie H.
Jonesboro, AR
It does waken your face! But for the price of bottled water you could just splash water on your face ! It didn't quite meet my expectations of what I though the product was supposed to do! Packaging is nice and the travel size was easy to through in a bag and go!
Cassie C.
I don't understand this at all. I purchased because makeup artists swear by it, but I feel like I am ruining my makeup. The spray is too much to use if you have makeup on. The idea is to rehydrate but I feel like I am splashing water on my face. Would be useful on a hot day with no makeup on, but only that.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is my go to when I get off of a plane. It just helps to freshen up the skin and gives a nice feeling to my face when it feels dry and I'm tired or worn out. I like bringing this to the beach or anywhere I get a lot of sun because it is so nice to have.
Sofiya M.
los angeles
I travel a lot, and during flights my skin gets really dry. Having facial cream is not very convenient due to pressure. Mist is perfect as it is pure mineral water, you literally feel your skin sucking in the water and relaxing. And the size is perfect for travel and lasts for couple of flights. Love
Mali C.
This spray is very refreshing. When its hot and i feel like im overheating this provides the coolness i need. When its very cold and my face is dry this provides the hydration i need. Overall really like this product and recommend it! I would buy it again
Chelsey M.
Best face spray ever, my sister also suggested I use this to refresh myself. After a long day in the sun, or even at work I sometimes go home and let my pore's soak up some fresh Evian. I love Evian even the water, it is relaxing and refreshing once you use it.
Ashley M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is so convenient to just keep in my purse for whenever I need a refresher, I love the sensation of just misting myself when I'm too hot. I also use this to set my makeup in a pinch and it's pretty effective when my foundation starts to get cake-y.
Jess T.