BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Jenna L.
Feels fresh either before or after makeup, however I don't see the point for it. Got it as a sample to try.
Alyssa B.
Peterborough, ON
Used this as a quick remedy for my sunburn and found it to be extremely refreshing. Would purchase again.
Alia K.
dubai
Great for refreshing your face and doesn’t damage your makeup gives you a fresh look when days are long
Vanessa L.
Literally feels just like water. Very refreshing tho! Try to press on the spray hard or else it drips!
Jade L.
Lyon
Refreshing but not really moisturizing. We want a better concentration of vitamins and mineral salts.
Kris Lovelle R.
Makati City
Not sure if it actually made much difference to me. It made me feel refreshed when I use it though.
Yasmin L.
Stuart Road , Wimbledon park
Love it! Packaging is great, always sprays evenly. Very effective and would definitely recommend!
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
This stuff is ok. You definitely get what you pay for. It's my least favourite of facial sprays.
zena s.
Beirut
Very fresh water its made my skin very smoothy and flawless honestly I recommended it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Katia D.
it literally keeps me why did you hydrated refreshed and awakened especially if you're running
Jess T.