BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Diane G.
Thonon-Les-Bains
Living in Evian of course these facial mists are my favorites ! Refreshing and good for the skin ! I love it !
Heather M.
Goulds, NL
So refreshing during the summer! Also a nice pick me up to spray on before make up application, love it so much
💕Yasmine👸 J.
Chlef
Its amaziii.g this productt it so refreshiiing it does it job and i love it it makes my makeup looks good 😍😍
Dharmista H.
Gosforth , Newcastle upon Tyne and Wear
Cool feeling but couldn’t use on makeup it would run down and leave streaks on my face. Good when on holidays
Jacqueline S.
This leaves my face feeling refreshed! I love how it is easy to use and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
Julia S.
Munich
My mind tells me this is completely nonsense but my skin tells me i need that soft cool touch of refreshion!
Quite expensive but worth it. 100% safe for skin and for hydrating your face esp. when the weather is bad.
Caaitlynn C.
Mississauga
Very refreshing and handy for travelling to hot places. The value is quite decent and you can make it last.
Jenna L.
Feels fresh either before or after makeup, however I don't see the point for it. Got it as a sample to try.
Ivy L.
Not really useful I found. Not really hydrate the skin you can fell it after 2 second that your skin is dry
Jess T.