BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Rathini D.
chennnai
love this product when travel alot and especially on really long plains keeps my face supple , moist and fresh
indira L.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
I just use this product everyday for every moment. It leaves you fresh and comfy. Totally reccpmend buying it..
Diane G.
Thonon-Les-Bains
Living in Evian of course these facial mists are my favorites ! Refreshing and good for the skin ! I love it !
Arit K.
montreal,qc
this spray is way too powerful to put it on my face. I only use this to make my makeup products for blendable.
Nijolė K.
very good for refresh your face on summer not expensive good for face.not sticky smells good highly recomended
Jacqueline S.
This leaves my face feeling refreshed! I love how it is easy to use and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
💕Yasmine👸 J.
Chlef
Its amaziii.g this productt it so refreshiiing it does it job and i love it it makes my makeup looks good 😍😍
Dharmista H.
Gosforth , Newcastle upon Tyne and Wear
Cool feeling but couldn’t use on makeup it would run down and leave streaks on my face. Good when on holidays
Julia S.
Munich
My mind tells me this is completely nonsense but my skin tells me i need that soft cool touch of refreshion!
Ivy L.
Not really useful I found. Not really hydrate the skin you can fell it after 2 second that your skin is dry
Jess T.