BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Joanna H.
Great for holidays or before make up application. Affordable.I found this in the £1 shop kids love it on hot days
Yoselayn M.
Refrescante y fresca, se siente pura y verdaderamente recomendable. la relaci√≥n precio calidad es perfecta
Suhail A.
Dubai
This is the perfect companion for those hot days when all you want is to give your face a bit of freshness.
Elianna S.
Ottawa, ON
Nice for a cooling spritz, but using it always messes up my makeup! Not sure it's worth using if you wear make up
Nicole R.
Toronto , ON
I don't really think anything of this stuff. It's not something I would use on a regular basis. Just not for me.
Mero E.
i used it like a long time ago ..it is not bad i liked it but i did not use it again ..i use another product now
indira L.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
I just use this product everyday for every moment. It leaves you fresh and comfy. Totally reccpmend buying it..
Rathini D.
chennnai
love this product when travel alot and especially on really long plains keeps my face supple , moist and fresh
Arit K.
montreal,qc
this spray is way too powerful to put it on my face. I only use this to make my makeup products for blendable.
Nijolńó K.
very good for refresh your face on summer not expensive good for face.not sticky smells good highly recomended
Jess T.