BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Martine K.
Toronto
I enjoyed using this product. Great for a refresher on your skin. When your skin or makeup needs some life-spray this!
Bayan S.
Jeddah, Makkah
they say it makes your makeup lasts but to me it only made my face fresh and cooled down after a long walk in the sun
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Overall this is a nice item. It has a nice light spray mist and its all natural! It does exactly what it says, good!
Alex N.
Kamloops
My best friend introduced me to this product in college, it's not just for ladies can be used everyone in the family.
Hannah C.
London, ['', '', '']
Great product as it makes your skin feel fresh and keeps you cool, also nice to freshen up your makeup during the day
lisa A.
Edinburgh, Scotland
People may think this is a bit of a daft product but I love it, I get hot easily and this with a fan is just heaven
Jamie H.
Okotoks, AB
Don't really know what to say about this product. It sprays nice. I didn't feel any more hydrated after I used it.
Déborah S.
Clermont Ferrand
A simple water spray haha but it always feels good! So I recommend it 100%! It is gonna be your summer best friend!
Suhail A.
Dubai
This is the perfect companion for those hot days when all you want is to give your face a bit of freshness.
Joanna H.
Great for holidays or before make up application. Affordable.I found this in the £1 shop kids love it on hot days
Jess T.