BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Raquel S.
Dubai, Dubai
Great to use outside, on you're purse!Its not amazing but it does the trick. Comparing to other brands is way more cheap.
Sofia A.
My best friend every summer, can't live without it. So fresh, I always have one in my bag, one in my car and one at home
Erin B.
Waterdown, ON
These cans are awesome. So refreshing when it’s hot outside and a great addition to my makeup bag to help fix my makeup.
Stephanie S.
is literally just water, is refreshes during summer though but doen't make any difference in the skin as it is just water
Mackenzie G.
Ottawa Ontario
I had this and I never really understood it, works nice for a refreshing mist but does not do anything for makeup setting
Martine K.
Toronto
I enjoyed using this product. Great for a refresher on your skin. When your skin or makeup needs some life-spray this!
Josie B.
Angus, ON
Perfect facial spray for hydrating but not soaking your face. Great for taking on trips to hydrate on dry airplanes!!!
Abi J.
Falmouth
MY FAVOURITE THING IN THE SUMMER. Perfect size for travelling, everyday.. Just so handy. Very highly recommend for sure
myriam~attar a.
tunis
Too refreshing for the face it leaves a nice feeling and its super moisturizing ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ it works as a fix spray
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Overall this is a nice item. It has a nice light spray mist and its all natural! It does exactly what it says, good!
Jess T.