BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Michelle B.
Montfoort
Really nice and affordable spray here. I personally use it in the morning and at night to just give my face a bit of a boost.
Tilda I.
Helsinki
It does the job. Feels nice and does what it's supposed to do. I bought it from Dm. I like to spray it on my sensitive face
Jacquelyn S.
Vancouver, Canada
Love the package. It sprays very evenly and not super strong like other sprays. I would definitely repurchase again!
Elishay H.
Dubai, Dubai
Not a huge fan of facial sprays but this one is perfect to carry around in your bag (especially on those hot summer days!)
Raquel S.
Dubai, Dubai
Great to use outside, on you're purse!Its not amazing but it does the trick. Comparing to other brands is way more cheap.
Stephanie S.
is literally just water, is refreshes during summer though but doen't make any difference in the skin as it is just water
Heanal P.
Croydon, surrey
Great cooling mist for the hot sticky days!! Havnt used when i have makeup on though, not sure if makeup would stay put!
Sofia A.
My best friend every summer, can't live without it. So fresh, I always have one in my bag, one in my car and one at home
Mackenzie G.
Ottawa Ontario
I had this and I never really understood it, works nice for a refreshing mist but does not do anything for makeup setting
Erin B.
Waterdown, ON
These cans are awesome. So refreshing when it’s hot outside and a great addition to my makeup bag to help fix my makeup.
Jess T.