BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo pois nos transmite segurança
Jessie S.
I used this during my friends wedding.
It was super hot how every my skin was still dry and inflamed This spray soothed my skin
Eman A.
Business bay , Al Saada street
Very refreshing ... I prefer keeping it in the fridge so when I spray it's very cooling specially during the summer afternoons
Ashley J.
Nanaimo, BC
I love this product! It always makes you feel awake and refreshed.  I highly recommend purchasing for travel.
andy p.
A mi en particular me gusta mucho ya que en dominicana hace mucho calor y esta agua refresca bastante la recomiendo exelente
Michelle B.
Montfoort
Really nice and affordable spray here. I personally use it in the morning and at night to just give my face a bit of a boost.
Abi D.
So so so good. Refreshing especially if you are in a location same as mine. In dubai! A bit expensive but its a good product
Jacquelyn S.
Vancouver, Canada
Love the package. It sprays very evenly and not super strong like other sprays. I would definitely repurchase again!
Elishay H.
Dubai, Dubai
Not a huge fan of facial sprays but this one is perfect to carry around in your bag (especially on those hot summer days!)
Tilda I.
Helsinki
It does the job. Feels nice and does what it's supposed to do. I bought it from Dm. I like to spray it on my sensitive face
Jess T.