BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Anissa D.
My favourite during those hot sticky summer months, just spritz and feel refreshed. Easy to use and carry in your bag. Travel friendly.
Ashley L.
Bucaramanga

I want to be able to test each of these products that I know are very good and are recommended brands ......................
anakari18 B.
es perfecta para refrescar mi piel me encanta ,es suave efectiva ,siempre me ha funcionado , la consigo en toso lados y es económica
Aneeq L.
A fabulous face mist that not only hydrates my skin but also orevents my makeup from having a total melt down and also cools my face!
Sanae E.
Ottawa
I find this product fun more than anything. I have no idea if it actually does anything other than freshening up face on hot days.
Karen P.
I don't entirely notice a difference with using this product. Not sure if I'm possibly using it incorrectly. Instructions unclear.
Shyanne G.
Ottawa
This is a very refreshing product. Makes you feel cool and freshened up. Adds moisture to face. Very natural product; gentle.
Gemma B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Way too expensive for what it is. I have used cheeper versions that do the same thing. It is refreshing and does the job though.
Kindsey C.
Puchong
Refreshing the dry skin. Obsorb into the skin very fast. Perfect to use under the air condition room to keep the skin mosturize.
Rebecca M.
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and revitalised. Perfect for if you're travelling and perfect if you just need a little pick me up.
Jess T.