BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Steph S.
Toronto, ON
This product is great for when your at the beach and you need a quick cool spray on your face from sweating but overall I don't think it does much.
Millie M.
Dubai
Light on the skin and is effective in moisturising the skin especially during long-haul flights. One spritz is enough to add and lock-in moisture.
Celline M.
Southampton
It is quite amazing as the mist gives u a refreshing feeling and it come in a small bottle too so u can bring it everywhere even when you travel!
Lamprini Z.
Dubai, Jumeirah 3
I have it always in my bag. I use it all the time especially the summer months to hydrate my skin and it gives a feel of freshness and coolness!
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
I LOVE this misting spray! It's light and refreshing with no harsh chemicals or perfumes. I loved using it on hot days when I needed a refresher.
Nadine H.
Thuwal, Thuwal
Very light , refreshing , easy to use and easy to travel with
Always in your travel and hand bags
Very gentle to use on the skin
Of good value.
Tai B.
MADRID
A fresh and gentle water that helps to keep your makeup put while hydrate you face, the price its perfect for this type of product.
Laura G.
This is simple and incredibly refreshing on a hot day. I suffer a lot in the heat so this always has to be to hand when the hot weather strikes
Marialaura F.
It works amazing on my skin. Super refreshing after a long day or just in a hot day. I don't use it that often but would recomend it anyways
Katia N.
Refreshing ! When the sun is very hot in France, this the only thing with water that i usue. Every summer i bought this brumisateur spray.
Jess T.