BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Nadine H.
Thuwal, Jeddah
Very light , refreshing , easy to use and easy to travel with
Always in your travel and hand bags
Very gentle to use on the skin
Of good value.
Laura G.
This is simple and incredibly refreshing on a hot day. I suffer a lot in the heat so this always has to be to hand when the hot weather strikes
Tai B.
MADRID
A fresh and gentle water that helps to keep your makeup put while hydrate you face, the price its perfect for this type of product.
Marialaura F.
It works amazing on my skin. Super refreshing after a long day or just in a hot day. I don't use it that often but would recomend it anyways
Hemlyn R.
A nice, simple face mist. I've used this to refresh my skin in the summer (I live in a very hot climate) and it doesn't dislodge my makeup.
Katia N.
Refreshing ! When the sun is very hot in France, this the only thing with water that i usue. Every summer i bought this brumisateur spray.
member-67171
It just helps me get through those warm days of summer! I also use it while doing my makeup to wet brushes and to reduce the powdery look.
Ines H.
Jette
I used it this summer. When it s too hot outside, spray a lit amount on your face! It is very refreshing without drying your skin. Love it
Anissa D.
My favourite during those hot sticky summer months, just spritz and feel refreshed. Easy to use and carry in your bag. Travel friendly.
Sara |.
Dubai
Best combo for a great product, natural & affordable. Plus, it’s available all over the world, which is great for a cabin crew like me!
Jess T.