BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I tried this a while ago and used it throughout the day whenever my face with start becoming oily. I wasn't that impressed with how it was back then but I don't think I understand how it was really supposed to be used.
Jasminne M.
Chino, CA
I use this a makeup setting spray. It works great , it sets my makeup and also keeps my skin hydrated. It is a good size I take it with me everywhere and just hydrate and set my face on the go. Definitely recommend .
Jenny K.
This mist helped me feel refreshed throughout the day! Not too expensive and feels so good especially on super hot days. I would definitely buy this again, great to take to for a long day at a theme park or the zoo!
Hayley I.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray did leave me feeling refreshed and hydrated, but I am not sure that I really saw a difference in my skin. I received it as part of a Sephora favorites set, and I don't think that I would have purchased it on it's own. I did enjoy it, but I am not sure that I have a need for facial mists.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I just love this little facial mist. Great for when it's hot out and keeps you cool. Also keeps you hydrated. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance I don't like spraying my face with scented sprays. I keep this in my purse at all times it's perfect
Terrena T.
Folsom
Works well. More like a refreshing spray not a makeup setting spray. It does not have a scent and is light and refreshing. I purchased on Amazon.com. The spray bottle is aerosol and works well. Easy to use.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
This product is pretty good for the price level. I have very dry skin and it works well to help keep it moisturized during the day. I wish it made it feel like a more silky like some of the other brands but like I said it's good for the price point:)
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
I feel indifferent about this product. It does make my skin feel refreshed, but it messes up my makeup. I wouldn’t recommend. I would like to note that everything messes up my makeup. It’s not just this product.
Emily V.
Plant City
I actually didn't buy this myself. My sister uses it a lot and she loves it so she gave me one of hers to try. It was nice but I think I didn't really see much of a difference. I have oily skin so I may have to try something different.
Nurjahan K.
Its very refreshing. It keeps my face hydrated. It doesn't hamper my makeup which I was worried about when I purchased this product. This has become my go to facial mist especially when it's very warm outside.
Jess T.