BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Eileen B.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using this spray for multiple purposes. I use it to spray my brush to intensify shadows, spray the face to prep it for washing or using masks, clwaning brushes or other tools, etc. The uses are endless for you when you dont want to have to constantly having to a sink when using makeup.
Lauren P.
Love love love Evian spray. My favorite travel product of all time. After a long flight there is nothing better than a spray on the face to make you feel alert and clean. It’s also great to freshen up your makeup without smearing anything. If you’ve never tried it, you have to! You’ll love it!
Kristen W.
It does feel nice to hydrate your face with this spray. It's nice and cooling which is a definite plus. It just seems a little pricey for what I feel like is essentially just water in an aerosol can. Not sure if I would buy this product again, but I would use it again if someone gave it to me.
Marissa K.
I love these little things! They are a life saver in the winter when my skin is dry or in the summer to cool down. I use them on pretty much a daily basis. I didn't give it an extra star because they are a little pricey. Also, the only locations I can purchase them seem to run out pretty often.
Jodi T.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the most refreshing facial spray I have some across in a very long time. I purchase these at Sephora in a two pack and in the summer time I go through so many of these because I'm constantly using them. These are the perfect addition to any woman's purse especially the hot summer months for a nice spritz of refreshment to your face
hannah m.
The only spritz I trust to keep my skin clean and hydrated during a day in the sun or after a hot, sweaty workout. It's gentle for my sensitive, acne-prone skin and it feels so good I end up spraying it all over my body! Cannot get enough of Evian spray!  Your skin will thank you!
Ashley G.
Atlanta, GA
Went on a bachelorette party to charleston in August and this saved me from the mugginess! Not only did it refresh my face but it helped set my makeup and make my skin look dewy instead of shiny. It's great for the price. I purchased on amazon, and will be purchasing again and again!
Julia L.
While it does feel good on the face, I do think this product is highly overrated for the price. I feel like there are way more facial mists at lower prices that do just the job. To me, this product isn't really worth my time or yours. I wouldn't shell out more money for this.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this is a must for music festivals and camping. a total game changer.... im not even going to get into the gritty details of how many times this was useful, so if you attend anything from coachella to burningman, bring a few of these (full and travel size) and thank me later
Camila A.
Ames, IA
When I was in NY in the summer for my internship I walked about 40 minutes to get to work. This made me get super warm when I arrived there but this product refreshed my face so quickly and made my makeup look better after the sweating of my journey, would highly recommend!
Jess T.