BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Sochelle D.
Doral, FL
Omg!!! This facial mist is great especially in the summer time... Put this in the fridge and mist your face to cool down from the heat of the day!!!
Alrick L.
Manila
I love how I can feel the mist getting into my pores. I find it very useful whenever I go outside if I feel so hot. The mist was a bit pricey though.
Marilyn H.
Toronto, ON
I don't use sprays a lot but this product does the job, it is extremely refreshing. Feels and smells amazing. Definitely recommend this spray.
M a.
It's a good spray for refreshing your face and it smells really good. I would recommend it. The packaging it's really easy to carry on your bag.
Steph S.
Toronto, ON
This product is great for when your at the beach and you need a quick cool spray on your face from sweating but overall I don't think it does much.
Ashley C.
North York, ON
Refreshing and so wonderful during the summer! This is also great to use after a flight because I find that airplane air causes my skin to dry out.
Millie M.
Dubai
Light on the skin and is effective in moisturising the skin especially during long-haul flights. One spritz is enough to add and lock-in moisture.
Lamprini Z.
Dubai
I have it always in my bag. I use it all the time especially the summer months to hydrate my skin and it gives a feel of freshness and coolness!
Celline M.
It is quite amazing as the mist gives u a refreshing feeling and it come in a small bottle too so u can bring it everywhere even when you travel!
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
I LOVE this misting spray! It's light and refreshing with no harsh chemicals or perfumes. I loved using it on hot days when I needed a refresher.
Jess T.