BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
kelsey e.
This is a nice refreshing mist, it gives a good amount of moisture and it doesnt bother my sensitive skin so it would be good for people with sensitive skin like me.
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
I use these in mini facials as a way to "loosen up" skincare masks before washing them off. It is also an effective product for misting the face to keep cool.
Niki T.
Dubai
I am using this for three years it helps me when I feel my skin oily and it helps me in the office with the air condition of course it helps me also in the sea
lisaaa H.
I love this product when you’re on holidays and it’s a warm day and you’re out for the day. It feels great to spray this on ones in a while to cool you down
Natalie B.
Duncan, BC
I have used this multiple times but have never personally purchased it. It is definitely refreshing but I don't find that it does anything for my skin.
Sakura Y.
This is a gentle, refreshing spray. It is perfect for a mid-day refresh and doesn't alter your makeup. The spray nozzle is great and gives you a fine mist.
Vanessa S.
chelmsford, ON
Great for those hot days! and for making a damp brush for a metallic eyeshadow effect. I also like to use it to make sure my make up doesnt look to powdery
Erin M.
77 Dublin road, Omagh, Tyrone
Perfect for on the go and for keeping in your hand bag. I used this on holidays to freshen up and keep cool. Great product and does what it says on the tin
Hadeel B.
Abu Dhabi
Refreshing and you really need it on the beach specially on the sunny and hot days, you can put it in your ice box for better feeling when you apply it 😍
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
It just make my face feel fresher and did nothing to my face but i suggest you to buy this especially when u live in a tropical country like indonesia
Jess T.