BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Ali M.
The classic. If you've gone too heavy on the makeup or it's getting late in the day, this will liven things up. A godsend on warm days too ,so refreshing ! Can be used as a mixer for powder eyeshadows or highlighter too .
Sarah S.
fort erie, ON
to be honest. i use this for makeup. if i do something wrong like get mascara on my eyelid by accident, i spray the water on a qtip then use that to remove it. works great!
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I love this Evian spray! It's the perfect size for your purse and I brought it with me to the Blossom Music Center in the middle of August and it saved my makeup and it made me feel more comfortable in the humidity. I've repurchased this product a few times now and I will continue to repurchase.
Emma C.
I'd been wanting a hydrating primer as well as something to set my make up for the spring/summer time. This ticked all the boxes. I put it on top of my primer under my foundation (to hydrate my skin for the rest of the day ) then after I've finished my makeup. It keeps it on very well while still making your skin hydrated. Definitely recommend
Melissa E.
Calgary, AB
100% recommend this product because it hydrates your skin even you have make up on. You just spray it to your face when your skin is feeling dry or need a pick me up. Good size also for traveling.
Aleshia T.
Toronto
I loved the packaging and I thought the mist was very hydrating and good for before or after makeup. I used it along with a moisturizing primer and skipped moisturizer. I was very happy with the way the product comes out of the bottle as well. Very convenient for the mornings,
Chloe D.
Plymouth, Plymouth
Best hydrating mist I use this ever year for my holiday to keep me cool and to make my skin not dry. But also love this to make my makeup less cakey and also to make brushes wet to apply products
Liane F.
Munich
My dad once gave me this I was at the first a little skeptical but I was impressed by what it does. I simply love the fact that it can save you on a hot day.
but once the bottle is the whole full it starts to get out way harder.
I would recommend you to keep it in the fridge just to keep the water fresh.

Kirsty & Jasmine T.
Ware, Herts
This is hands down my favourite summer essential. I carry it everywhere on hot days and it's great for the beach. It cools me down without disturbing my make up and it's so cheap too! I could not go on holiday without it
Jelissa C.
Burnaby, BC
Love this facial spray. I use it set my makeup and at the same time it leaves my face feeling so refreshed. would be ideal if it's hot out or if you at the beach too!
Jess T.