BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Riri S.
Athens
Very basic product but still amazing, very refreshing and at a very reasonable price.i like the packaging of it and that i comes in different sizes.I've gone through many bottles of it and would deffinitely purchase again & reccomend .
Joanna S.
Dublin
I bought this product heading to our honeymoon in Dubai. Knowing that weather in Dubai is extremely humid comparing to a fresh, "wet" air in Ireland this product was a God send. Used it number of times on daily basis, it really was effective during our safari on the desert.
Liane F.
Munich
My dad once gave me this I was at the first a little skeptical but I was impressed by what it does. I simply love the fact that it can save you on a hot day.
but once the bottle is the whole full it starts to get out way harder.
I would recommend you to keep it in the fridge just to keep the water fresh.

Savannah F.
another product i bring on trips - hikes, walking tours, on the plane, literally anything. i swear by it now. i wish there was a slightly bigger bottle that wasn't as big as the giant one. but it's totally refreshing, helps one persevere during gruelling outdoor activities.
mariana v.
LE√ďN
This water can be compared with caudalie or even la Roche posey thermal water is cheaper and tu can take it with you everywhere. This water is a must during the summer time to refresh your face or in winter to hydrate your skin.
Jen H.
Enfield
This is absolute heaven. Gold in a can. Refreshes and makes you feel revived instantly. It was very effective for hot flashes. Bought it at khols in States while on vacation. I would highly recommend to everyone to have on hand
Zaima K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
 I won't go traveling without having these with me! These sprays do a great job at nourishing dry skin from the dry air in airplanes. The mist is fine and spreads out well. It's also very cooling on a hot summer day.
Jana W.
St. John's
Great for On a long flight when you feel dehydrated and tired. Wakes up the skin and gives it a tons of hydration. Not sure what else is in it other then water and it seems like a good chunk of change for just an aerosol can
Jillian -.
It honestly didn't feel like anything. I had high hopes but I was pretty let down. I wish I could write a better review. It just felt wet, and when it dried there was no difference. Overall, disappointing.
Pia G.
Ballarat
Bery refreshing face mist. When u feel sticky and dry sprinkle this on fce and feel your shin hydrated. Gentle and effective. Nice packaging and handy when you want to freshen up quickly and easy. Love the freshness it can gives you and last long
Jess T.