BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Sophie K.
Tbh I don't like it. Some people swear by this and I agree that it is a very travel friendly cooling mist. But would prefer to put water into a spray bottle rather than pay £4 for this.
Siobhan D.
Petts Wood, Orpington
I really enjoyed how refreshing his was. The spray on it is perfect and doesn't drown the face. I find it a bit expensive but would definitely repurchase once I get through my stash
D P.
This mist product is really cool It hydrated my skin and it was of good value. I always use this product and I swear buy it . I wish there was more product in the bottle though. But the product its self makes up for it. I would recommend strongly to anyone of all ages .
Aurora M.
Dubai
I always keep one handy in the car in case of emergencies. Especially since I'm staying in Dubai where the weather gets reeeeeaaallllllyyyy hot. Love how convenient the size is.
Krista W.
Halifax, NS
great to feel refreshed after cleansing your skin. light, no scent. sort of pricy when you actually think about what it is. i usually purchase this at the local drug store.
'Phory M.
Repentigny , QC
Left me refreshed on hot summer days, and even through my girls night out ! Also, it helped setting my makeup and kept it from dripping all over my face on the dancefloor haha
Valerie C.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Very refreshing on a hot summer day but also soothing after removing all my makeup. My skin tends to get very red after removing my makeup so this facial mist is a God-send!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I loved this spray!!! It's a great treat for my skin halfway through my shift at work for a more awake appearance to my skin. Perfect spritz, perfect hydration for sure!!
Kirsty M.
Dubai
This was my saviour while pregnant in the Dubai summer. Immediate cooling relief and never left an uncomfortable layer on my skin, didn't leave the house without it. I feel comfortable enough to even use it on my little ones skin. Cannot recommend this enough.
kelsey e.
This is a nice refreshing mist, it gives a good amount of moisture and it doesnt bother my sensitive skin so it would be good for people with sensitive skin like me.
Jess T.