BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Léa L.
clichy
THIS THING LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE DURING THE HOT WAVE! I used it everyday for like 2 month, it's so fresh and i feel so clean every time i used it. it has a good value and i would recommend it to others in really hot countries.
Niloufar N.
Dubai
I had received this product as a sample in an event once, I felt it was a neat product however when I found out the price of it I thought it was bit pricey for what it was. I really like the packaging and the size of the 50 ml as it is easy to carry with you around. Refreshing!
Emma V.
Dubai
Amazing product, quick hydration to the skin my skin loves it. It helps with my makeup when i want it to stand out more like a nice pop of color i also use it before i apply and makeup to my face.
Taylor B.
Mississauga
I basically only use this facial spray to cool off after a workout. Im not quite sure what its meant for but it works great after a good kickboxing class or a hike up a mountain thats for sure!
Lindsey B.
Whitby, ON
Like to keep this in my work makeup bag to refresh my makeup. Spritz and touch up and your makeup looks new. Works great in the colder weather when your face get drier. A simple formula but it is priced well. I would repurchase.
BERTHA V.
I used to live in an extremely dry middle eastern country and my T zone was worsening, so I started my research on how to keep my face more hydrated and everything pointed to this product. I use it before my sunscreen and moisturizer. This two helps to seal the mist and prevents dryness. Travel size is great!
Ami K.
Somerset
10/10 for this product I love it for the hot months as you can spray it over your face and it gives it  A new lease of life, brought lots of these I  Report just them every time goes by so amazing would definitely recommend
Zeenia M.
Mumbai
Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml is a god send! Living in a city like Mumbai I don’t think any girl should leave the house without this in her bag. It is an instant refresher like a welcome cool on a summers day..
Paula T.
Water in a can. Does what it says on the tin. Cools you down, especially out of the fridge. Bought on the high street at Boots. Not that expensive, but if you think about it, you are just playing for spring water. Nice to have around, but not a necessity.
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
I don't know if this product makes my skin feel or look any different, but it is so refreshing to spray on your face on a hot summer day. It's a little pricey considering it doesn't have any long term effects for me.
Jess T.