BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Peter G.
Toronto
My skin is constantly need of hydration and the Evian spray does just that. I nearly mistook it for a water bottle the first time I saw it, which makes total sense anyways. Its a great product that I now use often!
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
This product is so refreshing. I have zero complaints. It leaves my skin feeling amazing and alive! It is super gently yet you can still tell it is helping your skin. So I would definitely recommend this product!
Jillian -.
It honestly didn't feel like anything. I had high hopes but I was pretty let down. I wish I could write a better review. It just felt wet, and when it dried there was no difference. Overall, disappointing.
Dina D.
Leuven
This is an amazing profuct for those hot summer days. Definitely when you're feeling icky and you just want to freshen up! I have gone trough 4 bottles already it's amazing 10/10 would recommend for everyone!!
Reem M.
Jeddah, Makkah
My beeeesssst mist ever the small size is very cute i use it everywhere and every time it feels so refreshing but sadly this barnd is not available in my country k.s.a so i have to order it online every time 💔
Pia G.
Ballarat
Bery refreshing face mist. When u feel sticky and dry sprinkle this on fce and feel your shin hydrated. Gentle and effective. Nice packaging and handy when you want to freshen up quickly and easy. Love the freshness it can gives you and last long
Shelley H.
Everson, WA
I love having this in my purse. For hot summer days there's nothing like calling off your face with the Evian water. I will be buying the six pack of every in one text time we still have a lot of summer to go and I'm sure I will use it all up
Léa L.
clichy
THIS THING LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE DURING THE HOT WAVE! I used it everyday for like 2 month, it's so fresh and i feel so clean every time i used it. it has a good value and i would recommend it to others in really hot countries.
Niloufar N.
Dubai
I had received this product as a sample in an event once, I felt it was a neat product however when I found out the price of it I thought it was bit pricey for what it was. I really like the packaging and the size of the 50 ml as it is easy to carry with you around. Refreshing!
Emma V.
Dubai
Amazing product, quick hydration to the skin my skin loves it. It helps with my makeup when i want it to stand out more like a nice pop of color i also use it before i apply and makeup to my face.
Jess T.