BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Ryza A.
Aurora, ON
I love this facial spray it keeps my face hydrated and moisturized all the time . I used it before and after i put my makeup on as well for the price it works wonders Im on my 4th bottle already! evian® Facial Spray
Rachel M.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Perfect to take on holiday with you as it gives you a gentle spray of water to cool you down. Leaves your skin feeling moisturised and hydrated for hours. Also a good size so it's handy to keep in your bag. One of my favourite products and holiday must haves!
Steph D.
London
This is a great product for when you're on holiday sunbathing and getting a bit hot but don't want to have to reapply your suncream after jumping in the pool. It's hydrating and refreshing - although use sparingly as it's a small can that runs out quickly!
Vibeke N.
Dubai
I love having one of these in my bag. It’s perfect to cool down (for some reason it’s always really cold?!), to rehydrate, and to give my skin a boost and an overall dewy look. Only issue for me is that it’s flipping pricey for a teeny bottle of water.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
This product was a great mid day refresher for my skin. It met my expectations by hydrating my skin as it was expected to. I purchased this product from my local drug store. It was gentle on my skin and has no room for improvement it served it's purpose.
Emilie H.
This is a very refreshing product that allows you to spray evenly mineral water on your face and body when you are feeling hot and sweaty ! It is a nice way to refresh yourself, but also clean yourself ! I definetly recommend it, it comes in very handy.
Diajeng R.
Jakarta
Refreshing, such a nice thing to sprayed during summer time when your face need hydration the most. It's not too pricey, that's good. really help my make up to last long. I purchased in Guardian, Watsons or Century every drugstore you can find.
Zoë F.
Really great product! Don't hold it too close to the face however. This product is really nice for refreshing your face and goes well together with makeup. It is great for people who wear contacts,  since it seems to moisturize your eyes to. I love this product. It's always in my bag!!!
Youlia H.
Paris (France)
Nice and effective product that I have used many times especially in summer. It is a good price for quality. I was not disappointed in it but would have prefered if the mist was lighter as sometimes it leaves my face feeling more "dewy" than wanted.
katisha a.
I mean it literally is water in a can! BUT it is SO refreshingly beautiful on the skin! Even for oily types. Stop your skin feeling right or cakey! Also must say, great for when you've forget to wet your beauty blender and your lazy like me hahah!
Jess T.