BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
ruth c.
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
To say this a literally just water in a can, I do have good things to say about this product. I bought it two years ago and I still have loads left in the can. it is a great, refreshing product to have in your bag when on the go; either at the gym, work or on a really hot day.
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I love this product especially in the summer as I have found it very effective at cooling me down. I have bought it in the past and will continue to buy it. It has a very gentle spray and as it is pressurised water it is very good. I will definitely keep buying this in the future x
Chelsea L.
Portland, OR
Water that comes in a spray can. I don't know what I can say about this. It looks like water, smells like water, taste like water.
Not my favourite facial mist as it doesn't provide any actual benefits for my skin- but it does work as a cooling mist after doing sports / hot day
Keavy C.
I love this product! A1, when the weather is unbelievable and you need a refreshing spritz this is the one I always opt for! It's absolutely amazing, cools you down in seconds. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cooling spritz, I would definitely repurchase!
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
I fell in love with this product years ago, I had this trip to Orlando and the heat was unbearable. I tried this product and it felt like water from heaven on your skin. I bought it on a CVS, and ever since try to keep it with me. I would recommend this to anyone, it is great!
Adina H.
Oshawa, ON
Definitely a best kept secret of mine.  I have fair skin that becomes red and/or hot as soon as I manipulate it (aka put on makeup).  A quick spritz and I feel better.  I also use this on clients when they begin to feel warm or anxious prior to a shoot.
Mariana H.
Etobicoke, ON
I’ve used this product a couple times before and find it not to be sticky like other similar products I’ve tried in the past when applied which is perfect. I purchased a 3 pack at sephora and found it to be affordable and a perfect travel size to take around with me.
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
A good facial mist, but a little pricey. I think your paying more for the name than anything else. The travel size is nice and convenient I like it for when I'm flying because my skin tends to get dehydrated fast and it helps wit's that super parched look and feeling.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Im not sure if it does something for my skin, sets my makeup or primes my skin BUT i think this product is my best friend on a hot summer day. Especially a small size bottle is perfect to carry around in my purse. It just feels so refreshing , cooling and nice.
Ryza A.
Aurora, ON
I love this facial spray it keeps my face hydrated and moisturized all the time . I used it before and after i put my makeup on as well for the price it works wonders Im on my 4th bottle already! evian® Facial Spray
Jess T.