BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This is very nice, keep my skin fully hydrated when its is too hot. I use it especially during the summer, at the beach to refresh my skin or before putting makeup on. Its very nice, its odor less and it wont irritate your skin. I love it
Dagmar K.
Perfect for throwing in your handbag, the spray isn't to overwhelming and I think the price is definitely worth it. You can buy it everywhere, from your local supermarket to a cosmetic shop. The packaging is basic and I would definitely recommend this product, especially to people who need a refreshing spray every once and a while.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
This product is excellent, helps to freshen skin, especially for dryness due to changes in climate, is ideal for hot days, leaves skin hydrated and very soft, is quite practical for travel, but reduradero.almente is not a Durable product, is accessible.
Brittany A.
Edmonton, AB
So incredibly refreshing and perfect on hot or long day. They come in small and large sizes so you can fit one in your bag or leave it at home! Having worked nightshift at one point this misting was my go to tool to help wake myself up and feel a little perkier. Something just splashing water on your face can't beat.
Divya V.
Kuwait city
Living in the middle east can leave ur skin dry because of the dry summer days. I use this when my face feels little dry. I spritz this all over my face. Quick drying and face feels fresh immediately. I have a small travel versionand fits in my bag perfectly. It was under 3$. Best purchase. Also use it beforemoisturizer
Yulka G.
It's a fun idea of vaporised water in a can,it doesn't help much with makeup longevity but I like to spritz it before just as a refresh I think it could be incorporated into skincare aswell for hydration.I ordered mine online,the packaging is just plain with the Evian logo but what more can you expect less is more!
Katie M.
Randalstown, Antrim
I found this facial spray extremely refreshing, hydrating and comfortable on the skin. I have quite sensitive skin so was relieved when I showed no reaction to the product! The only flaw for me was that it didn't seem to absorb as quickly as others I've tried leaving my skin feeling wet for quite some time.
lesley m.
Whiteside farm lane , Bathgate
used this on a trip to Mexico. I kept in the ice bucket next to my champagne and all i can say it that it was a life saver! In the baking heat it was so refreshing! So much so my other half used it too.  I bought another spray for a trip to the dominican and again for las vegas! LIFE SAVER IN THE HEAT!
Monika J.
Toronto, ON
I find this Evian spray so refreshing, especially in the summer! It's light, non-greasy and doesn't smear makeup. I also use it indoors in the wintertime to combat dryness, and as a setting spray after I've done my makeup. Especially handy for more mature skin, as a handy pick-me-up. Great stuff...
Alexandra A.
This is the perfect solution if you are out on a hot day enjoying the sun but want to stay hydrated and moisturised too.It's in travel size so that makes it easier to carry & you won't have to worry that it will take too much space!
Jess T.