BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Divya V.
Kuwait city
Living in the middle east can leave ur skin dry because of the dry summer days. I use this when my face feels little dry. I spritz this all over my face. Quick drying and face feels fresh immediately. I have a small travel versionand fits in my bag perfectly. It was under 3$. Best purchase. Also use it beforemoisturizer
Yulka G.
It's a fun idea of vaporised water in a can,it doesn't help much with makeup longevity but I like to spritz it before just as a refresh I think it could be incorporated into skincare aswell for hydration.I ordered mine online,the packaging is just plain with the Evian logo but what more can you expect less is more!
Katie M.
Randalstown, Antrim
I found this facial spray extremely refreshing, hydrating and comfortable on the skin. I have quite sensitive skin so was relieved when I showed no reaction to the product! The only flaw for me was that it didn't seem to absorb as quickly as others I've tried leaving my skin feeling wet for quite some time.
lesley m.
Whiteside farm lane , Bathgate
used this on a trip to Mexico. I kept in the ice bucket next to my champagne and all i can say it that it was a life saver! In the baking heat it was so refreshing! So much so my other half used it too.  I bought another spray for a trip to the dominican and again for las vegas! LIFE SAVER IN THE HEAT!
Monika J.
Toronto, ON
I find this Evian spray so refreshing, especially in the summer! It's light, non-greasy and doesn't smear makeup. I also use it indoors in the wintertime to combat dryness, and as a setting spray after I've done my makeup. Especially handy for more mature skin, as a handy pick-me-up. Great stuff...
Alexandra A.
This is the perfect solution if you are out on a hot day enjoying the sun but want to stay hydrated and moisturised too.It's in travel size so that makes it easier to carry & you won't have to worry that it will take too much space!
Cassidy C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love that I can leave this in my purse and use on the go for a quick makeup fix, sweat refresh, or for a little glow on the go! Super gentle as the ingredients are mostly just water, but it's become a staple in my bag and I will certainly repurchase. Best under $10 I've spent on skincare!
Prei V.
Caloocan
Keeps my skin fresh and my makeup intact! This product gives me a fresh and dewy glow that I really like especially that I have a normal skin which sometimes seem boring. It's worth its price, I wouldn't mind buying it again. Especially if you're serious about your makeup, this is a must-have.
kristen l.
Halifax, NS
This is my secret weapon in my purse. On days where I'm out all day this gentle mist is perfect for replenishing the moisture in my skin. It is everything I could have hoped for and more! I'd recommend this product to anyone with dry and irritated skin who is looking for a pick-me-up.
Hannah S.
Leeds
I couldn't fault this product!I travel a lot and also go to a lot of gigs, so this facial spray is my best friend! It hydrates my skin when I need it the most, and also works wonders for cooking me down!Having tried similar products on the market, this one is hands down my favourite!
Jess T.