BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Bridget R.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this stuff! It is so hydrating, and I notice the difference when I don't use this. It feels so refreshing. I use mine after I was my face, I just feel like it helps lock in the moisture and leaves my skin felling refreshed. I live in Texas, and that summer heat plays no games, but this product has it beat!
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
You're literally spraying yourself with just water, but damn. It feels really good. There is nothing really special with this mist, except that it is by Evian. Its a fairly fine mist and it does give you a nice hydrating mid-day boost. Not sure if I would buy again, only because there are other mists out there that give you a toning benefit.
Alyssa S.
So very refreshing in the summer time and supposed to be good for the skin. I didn't notice any other of the benefits. A friend shared this with me, don't think I'd have purchased it for myself. She loves it and swears that it improved her skin and improved hydration, maybe because she has a very different skin type.
Demi S.
While I love how cooling and refreshing this spray was, I didn't feel like it improved the moisture level that much. I took this with me on a hike and sprayed when I started feeling a little sweaty and it did make my face a little less red since it cooled me down some. This would be great to throw in your gym bag!
Liv N.
Orlando
This item is odd, I never really understood what the benefit of it was! It definitely kept my face feeling hydrated but never any more than splashing my face with water. But it is extremely convenient, better than throwing water on your face every time you need a pick me up! Definitely a once in a while product!
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Its a very good i love it alot! Not very pricey very affordable! I highly recommend to everyone! I buy mine from walmart im pretty sure many other places will have some too! And ask workers there they would be more than willing to help!
Brittany S.
Anchorage, AK
I mean it's just water in a pressurized can, but I like it. It's so refreshing to use on a hot day when you can't splash water on your face because it will ruin your makeup. I recommend! I've heard you can use it to set your makeup, but I have so much urban decay setting spray, I've never bothered trying it.
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Very refreshing mist for when it's hot out and you need a pick me up.  I don't know what I was expecting from the product, but I wasn't sure if I would buy this again.  It wasn't expensive, but seems to just be misted water.  It was refreshing as I said, but you could get the same effect with a bottle mister.
Tiffany W.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this product. I love to bring it with me at all times but it's honestly the best when you're going to a summer concert or a festival! I brought it with me to Coachella and set the bottle in a bag of ice and it was so incredibly refreshing! Price isn't too high and the travel sizes are perfect to fit in small purses. But it doesn't really set makeup fyi
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I love this facial mist! It sprays evenly and I love that it functions as an aerosol and not your typical spray bottle. It is unscented which is also nice. I purchased mine on Amazon and quickly bought a few more that I gave away in some beauty basket gifts. This retails at a great price point as well.
Jess T.