BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
khadija s.
Orlando
The original and classic facial mist with minerals and balancing hydration! great for any florida girls daily bag essential! coools down hydrates but doesnt move make up! just wish it was cruelty free so i will not be repurchasing for that reason
Julia W.
San Francisco, CA
From a post-flight reset to setting my makeup for the day, I always carry this mist. It’s my go to for jet-lag when traveling for work and a multitasker in the rest of my beauty routine. It’s funny to carry but always a conversation starter! 😊
Amelia H.
Molalla, OR
I use this when there is hot weather outside just to cool off This product keeps me from getting dry and dull skin in the summer as well as the winter. I would recommend if this is bought on sale versus full price for the product.
Jazmyne B.
Lawton, OK
This was a gift and I used it but I haven’t bought another one. The idea of it is definitely great but the only time I used it is when I get hot and sweaty and I need to feel refreshed and it definitely works. It just wasn’t my thing.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
Love this on a hot day! So refreshing and cools you down instantly, and makes your skin feel hydrated and soft. I take it everywhere now in my handbag. It's the perfect size to carry with you. It came in very useful while wondering round the streets of Venice in Italy'!
Andreina F.
This spray is amazing!! It’s perfect for hot days, just to keep the make up and the face fresh, it met my expectations completely, bought it a Sephora, will definitely buy again, the product is perfect as it is, totally recomend
Mandy M.
This is a refreshing facial mist that I really enjoy. Although it is just water it truly brightens your face and gives you a pick me up. Not sure if I would spend money on this again but if you're considering it I'd go for it
Lynn B.
This is refreshing when your face is hot. I also use it to add moisturize to my face later in the day. It sprays a fine mist and doesn’t drip off your face. I bought it at Ulta. I keep a bottle at work as the air is so dry.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
This is great for the summer! If you feel like the heat is melting your makeup away...this is there to save the day! ALSO I love having it in my makeup kit to wet my brush for metallic shadows! I definitely recommend this to others!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I love this stuff!! Especially in Oklahoma where it's often hot & humid, this is perfect to freshen up and hydrate your skin. It's effective and has a really nice spray. It's a little expensive for a can of water but it's worth it.
Jess T.