BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Nicola Y.
Rosebery Street, Darlington
I don't work well with heat, so products like these are wonderful on exceptionally warm days, but I don't feel that they actual do anything besides provide a cooling facial mist. I feel that the same effect could be achieved by pouring some tap water in a spray bottle and carrying it around - the only difference being that the evian packaging is a little prettier. If I were you, I'd save my money.
Irina L.
I love using this during the summer. Being a small bottle, I can always bring it with me in my handbag or in my hand. It sprays cold water and can be used for both face and body. I bought it last summer and even though the bottle is small I still have a little bit left.
Simone G.
Vancouver, BC
Great to throw in your purse and spray to refresh. Won't make your make up melt, and it is just a cute little bottle. I take this with me every time I fly as well, as planes get quite dry and it's under the limit for liquids allowed on a plane. Great to take to the beach or even a theme park. Great deal at sephora you can buy two in a package. Lasts quite a long time, even with regular spritz.
Sophie M.
I hate to leave a negative review but I honestly don't see the point in this *hides face* I genuinely think I could put water in a spray can, spritz it on my face and it would have the same affect. I do give it 3 stars still though because when I use it, it makes me feel awake and fresh and where I don't think it seals my make up, it definitely doesn't smudge it either.
Jessica H.
Edmonton, AB
Life saver for long flights. I have sensitive and dry skin, and the Evian spray is a MUST for travel. Airplanes dehydrate your skin like crazy, and for myself even on a short flight my skin always ends up inflamed, and I develop spots and pimples. Continually spritzing the Evian helps to calm my skin down and give it that drink of water it needs. First time I did this on a flight, I got off with normal skin. Been using it since, and have not had the issues I used to anymore! Plus this is great to keep in your purse in the summer time when it is very hot out!
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This is very nice, keep my skin fully hydrated when its is too hot. I use it especially during the summer, at the beach to refresh my skin or before putting makeup on. Its very nice, its odor less and it wont irritate your skin. I love it
Dagmar K.
Perfect for throwing in your handbag, the spray isn't to overwhelming and I think the price is definitely worth it. You can buy it everywhere, from your local supermarket to a cosmetic shop. The packaging is basic and I would definitely recommend this product, especially to people who need a refreshing spray every once and a while.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
This product is excellent, helps to freshen skin, especially for dryness due to changes in climate, is ideal for hot days, leaves skin hydrated and very soft, is quite practical for travel, but reduradero.almente is not a Durable product, is accessible.
Brittany A.
St Albert, AB
So incredibly refreshing and perfect on hot or long day. They come in small and large sizes so you can fit one in your bag or leave it at home! Having worked nightshift at one point this misting was my go to tool to help wake myself up and feel a little perkier. Something just splashing water on your face can't beat.
Divya V.
Kuwait city
Living in the middle east can leave ur skin dry because of the dry summer days. I use this when my face feels little dry. I spritz this all over my face. Quick drying and face feels fresh immediately. I have a small travel versionand fits in my bag perfectly. It was under 3$. Best purchase. Also use it beforemoisturizer
Jess T.