BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Serene P.
You can really go wrong with Evian. It’s simple, easy to use, refreshing and pulls your make up together. I also used it when I was travelling in hot climates as a mini cooling booster. It works! I would definitely recommend this product.
Serena A.
Kent
I adore this product and as soon as I saw this in the shop, I had to pick it up! The packaging is the cutest thing and it's perfect for the summer to keep you refreshed and hydrated! It's also a great size and so can fit easily into my handbag and it's super light weight too! ;) will be purchasing again! x
Morgane L.
Yverdon
I loved this product at the beginning because it's really small so really practical to take with you wherever you go and it's also really refreshing. It makes your face feel to fresh when it's really outside! But I will definitely not be repurchasing this product because of his price. I won't deny it's a great product but it's way overpriced and ruins it all. There is other products that will do the same thing and have a great price
Tamsin T.
london
Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml

This product fooled me at first to vein a deodorant, therefore catching my eye as Evian water is one of my go to bottles.

However when I tried this wonder of a product I fell in love with it instantly as it is so refreshing to the skin.
Nicola Y.
Rosebery Street, Darlington
I don't work well with heat, so products like these are wonderful on exceptionally warm days, but I don't feel that they actual do anything besides provide a cooling facial mist. I feel that the same effect could be achieved by pouring some tap water in a spray bottle and carrying it around - the only difference being that the evian packaging is a little prettier. If I were you, I'd save my money.
Irina L.
I love using this during the summer. Being a small bottle, I can always bring it with me in my handbag or in my hand. It sprays cold water and can be used for both face and body. I bought it last summer and even though the bottle is small I still have a little bit left.
Simone G.
Vancouver, BC
Great to throw in your purse and spray to refresh. Won't make your make up melt, and it is just a cute little bottle. I take this with me every time I fly as well, as planes get quite dry and it's under the limit for liquids allowed on a plane. Great to take to the beach or even a theme park. Great deal at sephora you can buy two in a package. Lasts quite a long time, even with regular spritz.
Sophie M.
I hate to leave a negative review but I honestly don't see the point in this *hides face* I genuinely think I could put water in a spray can, spritz it on my face and it would have the same affect. I do give it 3 stars still though because when I use it, it makes me feel awake and fresh and where I don't think it seals my make up, it definitely doesn't smudge it either.
Jessica H.
Edmonton, AB
Life saver for long flights. I have sensitive and dry skin, and the Evian spray is a MUST for travel. Airplanes dehydrate your skin like crazy, and for myself even on a short flight my skin always ends up inflamed, and I develop spots and pimples. Continually spritzing the Evian helps to calm my skin down and give it that drink of water it needs. First time I did this on a flight, I got off with normal skin. Been using it since, and have not had the issues I used to anymore! Plus this is great to keep in your purse in the summer time when it is very hot out!
Maria Estela S.
Maturin
This is very nice, keep my skin fully hydrated when its is too hot. I use it especially during the summer, at the beach to refresh my skin or before putting makeup on. Its very nice, its odor less and it wont irritate your skin. I love it
Jess T.