BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Nicholl I.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
I'm not really sure what this product is aimed to do. It was cheap, handbag size but it just felt like water on my face. It didn't feel hydrating as such. Not really sure what it is meant to do.
Zeina M.
Beirut , Beirut
I tried it once and that was it because it didn't add anything to my skin except allowing it to stay fresh and hydrated during the day. Not bad, good product but I didn't get another one.
Fajar Y.
It's such a great product, especially since it's watery. I put this mist before my make-up primer. My face feels always soft after i use this produt!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
fatma s.
So refreshing. I like it over all. The smell . Packed nietly i like it never spilled or brokem . Duty free ejere i bought it . Its super effective i love it really do . Big improvement im amazed asf .
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
Very good one love it, with a very nice package love the pink top, at a very good price and you can find it everywhere leaves your face so smooth And fresh i would bought it again
Nice little facial refresher, I used this after a long flight to wake my skin up a bit and hydrate. Would be just as useful to spray bottled water on your face though.
Μαρια Γ.
Chalkis
This is really nice when I go to the beach, beacause I like to tan. As I seat under the sun I like to spray my face with this mist to hydrate it. Totally worth it.
Lorelei D.
it's just water pressurized water... Still great for a hot day. it does spray quite large droplets and a large amount at a time so use with caution. Its easy to buy, you can buy it at almost any supermarket
Martha H.
East chinnock, England
The perfect product to keep in your handbag over the hotter months! Both my partner and myself love it. The packaging is nice and compact and it applies with ease- I would definitely recommend!
Serene P.
You can really go wrong with Evian. It’s simple, easy to use, refreshing and pulls your make up together. I also used it when I was travelling in hot climates as a mini cooling booster. It works! I would definitely recommend this product.
Jess T.