BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Fajar Y.
It's such a great product, especially since it's watery. I put this mist before my make-up primer. My face feels always soft after i use this produt!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
fatma s.
So refreshing. I like it over all. The smell . Packed nietly i like it never spilled or brokem . Duty free ejere i bought it . Its super effective i love it really do . Big improvement im amazed asf .
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
Very good one love it, with a very nice package love the pink top, at a very good price and you can find it everywhere leaves your face so smooth And fresh i would bought it again
Nice little facial refresher, I used this after a long flight to wake my skin up a bit and hydrate. Would be just as useful to spray bottled water on your face though.
Μαρια Γ.
Chalkis
This is really nice when I go to the beach, beacause I like to tan. As I seat under the sun I like to spray my face with this mist to hydrate it. Totally worth it.
Lorelei D.
it's just water pressurized water... Still great for a hot day. it does spray quite large droplets and a large amount at a time so use with caution. Its easy to buy, you can buy it at almost any supermarket
Martha H.
East chinnock, England
The perfect product to keep in your handbag over the hotter months! Both my partner and myself love it. The packaging is nice and compact and it applies with ease- I would definitely recommend!
Serene P.
You can really go wrong with Evian. It’s simple, easy to use, refreshing and pulls your make up together. I also used it when I was travelling in hot climates as a mini cooling booster. It works! I would definitely recommend this product.
Serena A.
Kent
I adore this product and as soon as I saw this in the shop, I had to pick it up! The packaging is the cutest thing and it's perfect for the summer to keep you refreshed and hydrated! It's also a great size and so can fit easily into my handbag and it's super light weight too! ;) will be purchasing again! x
Morgane L.
Yverdon
I loved this product at the beginning because it's really small so really practical to take with you wherever you go and it's also really refreshing. It makes your face feel to fresh when it's really outside! But I will definitely not be repurchasing this product because of his price. I won't deny it's a great product but it's way overpriced and ruins it all. There is other products that will do the same thing and have a great price
Jess T.