BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Riri S.
Athens
Very basic product but still amazing, very refreshing and at a very reasonable price.i like the packaging of it and that i comes in different sizes.I've gone through many bottles of it and would deffinitely purchase again & reccomend .
Joanna S.
Dublin
I bought this product heading to our honeymoon in Dubai. Knowing that weather in Dubai is extremely humid comparing to a fresh, "wet" air in Ireland this product was a God send. Used it number of times on daily basis, it really was effective during our safari on the desert.
Zaima K.
Sharjah, Sharjah
 I won't go traveling without having these with me! These sprays do a great job at nourishing dry skin from the dry air in airplanes. The mist is fine and spreads out well. It's also very cooling on a hot summer day.
Jana W.
St. John's
Great for On a long flight when you feel dehydrated and tired. Wakes up the skin and gives it a tons of hydration. Not sure what else is in it other then water and it seems like a good chunk of change for just an aerosol can
julie g.
nice
This Brumisateur is very helpful when it's hot outside, you can refresh yourself instantly with it and it's also very practical, it doesn't take too much space in your bag. Good value for money ! I definitely recommend it!
Monique D.
Just water in a can, of course, most likely a waste of money. was of course refreshing but did not last long at all and the mist was most very fine. i have bought products that are very similar and way better
Sarahs M.
I love this product as it's so refreshing and hydrating it met up with my high expectations. This is my first bottle I ever got and I got it at primark in the makeup section. I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicholl I.
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm not really sure what this product is aimed to do. It was cheap, handbag size but it just felt like water on my face. It didn't feel hydrating as such. Not really sure what it is meant to do.
Zeina M.
Beirut, Hamra
I tried it once and that was it because it didn't add anything to my skin except allowing it to stay fresh and hydrated during the day. Not bad, good product but I didn't get another one.
Fajar Y.
It's such a great product, especially since it's watery. I put this mist before my make-up primer. My face feels always soft after i use this produt!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Jess T.