BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Joanna S.
Dublin
I bought this product heading to our honeymoon in Dubai. Knowing that weather in Dubai is extremely humid comparing to a fresh, "wet" air in Ireland this product was a God send. Used it number of times on daily basis, it really was effective during our safari on the desert.
julie g.
nice
This Brumisateur is very helpful when it's hot outside, you can refresh yourself instantly with it and it's also very practical, it doesn't take too much space in your bag. Good value for money ! I definitely recommend it!
Monique D.
Just water in a can, of course, most likely a waste of money. was of course refreshing but did not last long at all and the mist was most very fine. i have bought products that are very similar and way better
Sarahs M.
I love this product as it's so refreshing and hydrating it met up with my high expectations. This is my first bottle I ever got and I got it at primark in the makeup section. I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicholl I.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
I'm not really sure what this product is aimed to do. It was cheap, handbag size but it just felt like water on my face. It didn't feel hydrating as such. Not really sure what it is meant to do.
Zeina M.
Beirut , Beirut
I tried it once and that was it because it didn't add anything to my skin except allowing it to stay fresh and hydrated during the day. Not bad, good product but I didn't get another one.
I am totally in love with this product ! It keeps my face moisturise, hydrated and even glowy ! With this hot weather in Malaysia, this facial spray is a MUST ! I SWEAR ITS SOOOO GOOD ! 😍
Fajar Y.
It's such a great product, especially since it's watery. I put this mist before my make-up primer. My face feels always soft after i use this produt!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
Very good one love it, with a very nice package love the pink top, at a very good price and you can find it everywhere leaves your face so smooth And fresh i would bought it again
Lorelei D.
it's just water pressurized water... Still great for a hot day. it does spray quite large droplets and a large amount at a time so use with caution. Its easy to buy, you can buy it at almost any supermarket
Jess T.