BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Ana-Denisa I.
Dubai, Dubai
Love love love! A must have on a hot summer day or just when you simply want to feel fresh,fun and fabulous! The little cute packing springs two words in my mind :1-effortless! 2-discreete!I believe is a good value for the price however it is not really something to Splurge on mindlessly. Best to take on the beach!
Grainne C.
Castlederg, Castlederg
Love this spray, it's extremely hydrating and light on your face! I like to use it both when I'm wearing no makeup after I've cleansed- as well as during the day with makeup on if I'm feeling a little dry. I would recommend it however there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well!
Assunta F.
I've been carrying this with me for years. Whether in my purse for traveling or just on the day-to-day use, it's super hydrating and really perks up your skin no matter what the condition or time of year. It's refreshing in the dead of summer and hydrating in the dead of winter.
Frankie G.
Toronto, ON
This is great for those really hot days where you just want a nice mist to your face to just freshen up. I don't find that it adds to the oily look at all, but just gives off a supple, moisturized look. I carry this is in my purse for emergencies, in case I feel too dry.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
Pretty self-explanatory, it's a water mist you can spray on your face or any area that needs it, I've sprayed it on a sunburn for quick relief, I've used it to refresh my makeup and hydrate my face before makeup it's a nice well-rounded product for a multitude of uses.
Mehnaz N.
Abu Dhabi
I live in a really hot and humid country which gets our skin really dry too confusing but yeah. It's soo hreat to have a can of spray to mist your face with water anytime. Great dor makeup setting too. You can buy it in any department store and it is very affordable
Amanda D.
Oshawa, ON
Love this misting spray for a nice fresher when it's hot and I feel like I'm melting. Or when I just need a boost after a long day. Love that it also comes in travel sizes! Would buy  again and again. I highly recommend. Plus the price can't be beat.
sonia c.
Hong Kong
brought this to every tropical holiday and it kept my skin nice and wet and hydrated. Great if you need a little cooler throughout the day. Went to the italian summer heat with this and it helped A TON. 10/10 would recommend. A bit of a splurge tho!
Norette P.
Kerry
I used this product to hydrate my skin on days that I dont wear makeup and also on cold days . It worked really well I felt alert and fresh. I would recommend only thing was the size of the packaging it was a little small but cery effective. I would buy again.
Georgia S.
Wimbledon , London
Very refreshing to the face and a great way to keep the skin hydrated, especially whilst in the sun or doing exercise. I would definitely buy this again as it was very gentle on my skin and i was extremely happy with the results/how it left my skin feeling.
Jess T.