BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles, CA
Nothing special, felt like regular water being spritzed, I didn't feel extra hydrated.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Original is not best... it’s alright. Don’t like how it looks on my skin. We just ok
Martha L.
San Antonio, TX
Found this at the sephora counter. Have been a fan since! Always carry one in my bag.
Rim M.
Rabat
I love this product, saw a beauty blogger using it so thought I'd order it an give it a go. Perfect replacement for my Mac Fix Plus spray which I used before to save my makeup when I had accidentally over applied. This is just as good at a fraction of the price, it might not set makeup but the handy bottle can fit in my bag and sprays evenly on my face. Ideal for when you add too much foundation or powder and need a quick fix without rubbing your makeup off, spray about 20cm from the face and leave to set for 2 mins, face looks dewy and natural without the caked look
Amrita B.
Dubai
I believe keeping it simple is key for your skin and the Evian face mist is exactly that. No fancy fragrence, not too many ingrediants just pure mineral water with the micro droplet mist that can transform any irritated skin to normal skin if used regularly. Pop one in the fridge like me to spray when you need a pick me up.The mist is so fine that even while setting your makeup it actually looks airbrushed with just 2 sprays. What most people forget to do is to lightly fan the face (with your hands) after using the mist for an an even dry time.
Abbie W.
I had never seen something like this before until my friend brought into work on a really hot day. I kind of didn't see the point in them due to it being cold water, but I took that back as soon as I used the product. It helped me cool down straight away. I think they're perfect on a long car journey, having in your handbag during the summer or working in a restaurant like myself. These aren't the best if you have full coverage of makeup as it will ruin it.
Radhika B.
Dubai, Dubai
Must have face mist for a hot and sticky day! Can be carried in a handbag, ready to be sprayed on the face for a refreshing feeling. Very cool and gentle on the skin. Good packaging and affordable. It would be great if they came up with some different options, like with lavender oil/essence, rose, chamomile, etc. for added benefits for the skin.
I love what this spray does to my skin it's literally like spraying water on your skin. It wakes my skin up. I got it as a gift from my mum and I don't know where she got it from. I'm a repeat user in the sense that I have been using it for quite some time. i would recommend this product to people that feel that their skin needs to be woken up
Frankie G.
Toronto, ON
This is great for those really hot days where you just want a nice mist to your face to just freshen up. I don't find that it adds to the oily look at all, but just gives off a supple, moisturized look. I carry this is in my purse for emergencies, in case I feel too dry.
sonia c.
Hong Kong
brought this to every tropical holiday and it kept my skin nice and wet and hydrated. Great if you need a little cooler throughout the day. Went to the italian summer heat with this and it helped A TON. 10/10 would recommend. A bit of a splurge tho!
Jess T.