BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Radhika B.
Dubai
Must have face mist for a hot and sticky day! Can be carried in a handbag, ready to be sprayed on the face for a refreshing feeling. Very cool and gentle on the skin. Good packaging and affordable. It would be great if they came up with some different options, like with lavender oil/essence, rose, chamomile, etc. for added benefits for the skin.
I love what this spray does to my skin it's literally like spraying water on your skin. It wakes my skin up. I got it as a gift from my mum and I don't know where she got it from. I'm a repeat user in the sense that I have been using it for quite some time. i would recommend this product to people that feel that their skin needs to be woken up
Ellen F.
This really does nothing for your skin that throwing cold water on your face wouldn't do. Some people recommend using this as a setting spray but that's rubbish. This spray only contains water, so I would suggest you throw a bottle of Evian water on your face instead of buying this product. It's a lot cheaper and achieves the same result.
Briar H.
Morden, MB
Water in a spray can. What more can I say? That's exactly what it is. It's super refreshing, and GREAT for travel. I always take it with me on flights (the small one that has less than 100mL), and car rides. Also great after the gym. I would never purchase the full size. as it's just too inconvenient for keeping with me on the go.
Jodie S.
Blackpool,Lancashire
When your sat in a beer Gardner in the middle of May in America this is your go to gal!
Doesn’t last long but it’s better than nothing at all,I did find it effective,I would recommended for others to purchase but I wouldn’t go crazy buying loads I’d save your money for another beer instead....happy shopping happy spraying!!!
Hara K.
Thessaloniki
Everyone has used this product. In a very hot day with the sun making you sweat, it is amazing! You spray it all over your face and you feel awesome. The package is so well-formed, that the feeling on your face is really gentle. If I could change one thing, it would be the price, which I think is a bit higher than it should.
Jessica H.
London
Lovely ,light and refreshing spray.Perfect for when you need a 'pick me up' in the day.bought it online.the packaging is a bit of an eyesore but what most important is that it does what is says on the tin. It isn't an essential must have but I would recommend it if you have skin that gets dry after a while.
Aya s.
salé
This thing is just cool ! I once bought a pack of sunscreen + eau thermale (VICHY ) and it was the first time I ever bought a "eau thermale "
All I can say is that it's refreshing ,i mean it's not going to clear your acne or make your your face less oily ( i thought it was the point of it )
it's WATER LITERALLY
Tracy G.
London
Evian Facial spray is an excellent product if you want your face to feel refreshed and hydrated. As an extra bonus it sets your makeup. I really like using Evian Facial Spray during the colder months when my face needs that hydration. I have no problem finding it my local drug store either.evian® Facial Spray
Ana-Denisa I.
Dubai, Dubai
Love love love! A must have on a hot summer day or just when you simply want to feel fresh,fun and fabulous! The little cute packing springs two words in my mind :1-effortless! 2-discreete!I believe is a good value for the price however it is not really something to Splurge on mindlessly. Best to take on the beach!
Jess T.