BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
Refreshing, but similar to many other facial sprays I have tried. Left my skin feeling refreshed.
Jess C.
Aston, PA
So refreshing! Gives skin an instant moisture boost. Definite necessity for hot summer days!
Darian V.
Mooresville
best thing out there ! I love it so much and I'll forever be using this ! 10000000% recommend
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
It was ok. I am not a big fan of this. I forget to use on my face during the day. It’s gentle
Emily H.
Whitestone, NY
I use this when I'm working, moisturizes and refreshes my skin from time to time! I love it
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Love the stuff so much it is moisturizing cooling and refreshing under or on top of make up
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
So refreshing !!! But always leaves me wanting to respritz over and over!!! Love love LOVE!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Great, refreshing product. I love this for a hot summer day & also to help set my makeup.
Kaitlin M.
Richmond , IN
I used a friend's and enjoyed it a lot. My face felt very hydrated and ready for make up.
Fashionfood&life V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like this feels good on the face and like using it in the summer it’s nice on the skin
Jess T.