BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
I always take these when I travel. Perfect way to refresh on a plane without having to touc your face!!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Light and refreshing, even better if kept in he fridge. Nice to take on vacation. Great in the summer!
Kendra C.
Love how this makes my face feel when I spray it. It’s so light and the perfect moisturizer for my skin
Wendy H.
San Francisco
Great for travel, keeps face moist when it's dry from flying. I always keep on on hand while traveling.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Totally good for sensitive skin and normal types. The price is good and the spray holds for long time
Elizabeth W.
Love this for the beach. Refreshing and cooling, travel size is great. Nice for airplane flights too.
Chrissy C.
I like this product, although I'm not 100% sure of the benefits of using it. It is pretty refreshing
Lidia Z.
Mililani, HI
Loved how it was a mist. A continues mist. Didn't have a bad scent. Gave my skin a refreshing feel.
Madelaine J.
Florence
Love this spray! I keep one everywhere, in the car, in my purse, in the diaper bag, etc. love this!
Denise T.
This product is very helpful in the summer months to keep you cool and keep your makeup in place.
Jess T.