BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Lizette A.
Roma, TX
First time I tried this I really liked it. It works great and feels AMAZING! Really recommend this to anyone.
Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
This one is my to go beauty mist. It is absolutely helpful in making my skin glow and avoiding it to be dry!
Allie V.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love this product, I bring it to the beach and keep my skin hydrated. I wish there was a fragrance though!
Maria C.
Caldwell
Honestly horrible product do not buy it!!!! I recommend you to try something else that not this it horrible
Leslie P.
Baraboo, WI
The mist on this spray is extremely fine and won't disrupt your makeup for a midday refresher! Works great!
Mariah P.
Newalla
Loved this sososososo much! Works great as a pre primer for make up. Keeps skin moist and clear!! Awesome
✨Hannah•Mae ✨.
Clarendon Hills
So refreshing! I always carry small ones in my purse for a quick refresh and to give my skin a dewy look
Anne S.
Imperial Bch, CA
Use this daily to refresh my skin before makeup!! Love it when exercising also I'm a diva haha...........
Cait Z.
Oakfield, NY
Works well, first time using a fascial mist, was a different experence. Not too pricey but a good value.
Khristine H.
It's refreshing after a long day but I also don't feel like it does much of anything except mist my face.
Jess T.