BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Desirae C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Evian! I love their water and their facial spray is amazing. It gives my face life ! Definitely recommend
angel t.
I've use this but not crazy about it. It feels like regular water your spraying on your skin it is very hydrating
Katie S.
Pearl River
I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to be used for, however it's great to cool off in southern Louisiana!
Stephanie R.
Westminster , CA
This makes my face feel so amazing and so fresh. A few sprays and your ready to go. I love how it's very light.
Sydne R.
Rainbow City
Helped revive my makeup look after a long day, leaving me refreshed and moisturizedevianÂŽ Facial Spray
Joan Season T.
Eased tightness, cooling and soothing and just water so Dr ok'd. Lifesaver! Cannot recommend it highly enough!
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This Evian facial spray is perfect during summer and keeps the face cool while maintaining the make up in place
Ashlie B.
Reading
It makes your skin feel super hydrated. It makes your makeup go on smoother too or you can just be all natural
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
Evian isn't just good for drinking, it's a good product when you want your face hydrated and moisturized.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
A great product for anyone to use! Not something I had ever used before, but I'm glad I finally gave it a try!
Jess T.