BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Joan Season T.
Eased tightness, cooling and soothing and just water so Dr ok'd. Lifesaver! Cannot recommend it highly enough!
Ashlie B.
Reading
It makes your skin feel super hydrated. It makes your makeup go on smoother too or you can just be all natural
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
A great product for anyone to use! Not something I had ever used before, but I'm glad I finally gave it a try!
Sydne R.
Rainbow City
Helped revive my makeup look after a long day, leaving me refreshed and moisturizedevian® Facial Spray
Stephanie F.
Westminster, CA
This makes my face feel so amazing and so fresh. A few sprays and your ready to go. I love how it's very light.
Lizette A.
Roma, TX
First time I tried this I really liked it. It works great and feels AMAZING! Really recommend this to anyone.
Tammy V.
Glendale, CA
I always keep this in my purse. Don't know what I'd do without it. It's a summer must and total game changer.
Gionna B.
Great water mist spray for travel, refreshing or a day outside. Simply water to gently mist and perk up skin
Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
This one is my to go beauty mist. It is absolutely helpful in making my skin glow and avoiding it to be dry!
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
super stange but i really started to like it after a while. nothing feels better then it and trust the brand
Jess T.