BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Whitney L.
Gillett, TX
I love this little bottle of face spritzer! I received these in a gift bag at a resort recently. I enjoyed having it by me at the pool to keep me nice and refreshed. I will defiantly be purchasing this again to keep with me for by the pool and even at the gym!
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
This facial spray is one of a kind. While I was in Mexico, I kept this in my beach bag, and at any time that I became hot, I would generously spray this all over my face. Within seconds, I would feel much cooler, and relieved from the constant, beating sun.
Sarah S.
Muncie, IN
I don't really understand the point of this product. It didn't really do much for me but I can see why it's refreshing for some people. I have more oily/combination skin than I do dry which is supposed to be the purpose. Travels well since the canister is leak proof
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
I keep this spray in my purse for to refresh my makeup through to the without added more chemical on my face. I works amazing is very cooling and convient to use. I picked mines up at Sephora as an impulse but while standing in line and quickly started to love it.
Mali C.
This spray is very refreshing. When its hot and i feel like im overheating this provides the coolness i need. When its very cold and my face is dry this provides the hydration i need. Overall really like this product and recommend it! I would buy it again
Claudia D.
Athens
I don't really have a use for this product on a daily basis but it does feel really nice and refreshing after walking to class and sweating to spritz this mist on my face. It comes really easily out of the bottle for an even application so it doesn't feel like you're completely soaking yourself
Valeria G.
East Peoria, IL
Super refreshing, perfect for a day at the beach to keep your face hydrated and fresh. I have been using this product for years and it never gets old. The package is awesome, you can easily throw it in your beach bag and get going with no worries.
Barbara S.
Chico
Bought this on a whim in that aisle at Sephora that I love to hate. I just don’t get the point? Does it feel nice? Sure. Is it worth the price? I don’t think so. You can drink this stuff. Why spend so much to spray it on my face? Won’t be repurchasing.
Michelle E.
These are dependable and classic. I take the travel size with me when I fly and use it religiously to avoid drying out on the flight. I buy it wherever I can (Sephora), packaging is cute and easy to use. Sometimes the nozzles break too easily but otherwise perfect
khadija s.
Orlando
The original and classic facial mist with minerals and balancing hydration! great for any florida girls daily bag essential! coools down hydrates but doesnt move make up! just wish it was cruelty free so i will not be repurchasing for that reason
Jess T.