BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Viola D.
HOLDEN, MA
So refreshing!! Ahhh!! Love this product!! Highly recommend it! My kids love it, my bf even uses it! Just awesome
Emma c.
Berwyn, PA
Was given to this as a gift, not really sure the whole purpose of using a water mister but I enjoy this product.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Refreshing especially us summer to cool skin and in winter when my skin is driest this is my holygrail face mist
Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love this. Makes my face feel fresh in the heat without messing up my makeup. Wish I could find it again locally.
Desirae C.
Las Vegas
I love Evian! I love their water and their facial spray is amazing. It gives my face life ! Definitely recommend
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
Works just great and does what it should. Not sure what else to say other than that. Would recommend or buy again
Katie S.
Pearl River
I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to be used for, however it's great to cool off in southern Louisiana!
angel t.
I've use this but not crazy about it. It feels like regular water your spraying on your skin it is very hydrating
Stephanie R.
Westminster, CA
This makes my face feel so amazing and so fresh. A few sprays and your ready to go. I love how it's very light.
Sydne R.
Rainbow City
Helped revive my makeup look after a long day, leaving me refreshed and moisturizedevian® Facial Spray
Jess T.