BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Amy D.
This is refreshing for skin especially after flying or during long sweltering hot afternoons. It is a handy product.
🌸 H.
Love using this after makeup or after wearing makeup for a long time! Hydrates my face and keeps me from breaking out
Benzir S.
denver
Not totally sure that this did much for my skin. It feels great though and is nice to have on really hot days.
Aneela B.
Falls church, VA
This feels nice on on the skin but I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. It feels nice though!
aly w.
very cooling with a nice mister. does not make face feel sticky or super wet. does not have strong smell either
Rachel J.
Asbury, IA
makes your face feel replenished and healthy. great because its chemical free and has nothing harsh harm your skin.
Erika V.
Bought this at Sephora and never looked back. I spray it after my foundation and throughout the day if I feel dry.
Honore M.
Gig Harbor
Feels refreshing like any other facial mist, but I can't help but to feel like I am just spraying water on my face.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty nice mist on a hot day when you need some hydration on your face or body and it is very helpful and cooling.
Bree B.
Hydrates the face well! Feels so refreshing and at such an amazing price point! Sits well on top of makeup as well
Jess T.