BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
ūüĆł H.
Love using this after makeup or after wearing makeup for a long time! Hydrates my face and keeps me from breaking out
Sadie B.
Noblesville, IN
A middle of the road setting spray. Very affordable but I don't think it holds up very well compared to other brands.
Kierra K.
Monroeville
I ENJOY THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH I BOUGHT IT FOR MY MOTHER AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS I USE IT OFTEN AND WHEN I WANNA GO OUT
Harriet L.
South Yarra , VIC
I like the packaging but that's about it, this product is really all just about the hype! Doesn't do anything for me
Sara A.
Santa Ana, CA
It's okay. Not a big fan.  There's cheaper better refreshment mists put there. It didn't meet my expectations at all.
Brieanna W.
Gilbert, AZ
I've used this spray for years and love it! The mini ones are perfect to keep in my purse and use through out the day
Benzir S.
denver
Not totally sure that this did much for my skin. It feels great though and is nice to have on really hot days.
Larissa Y.
Why not? It's affordable and pleasant! I like the smell and it sprays a very fine mist. My skin has no complaints.
Jeffrey M.
What a refreshing feeling! Jaunting through NYC in August is never cute. After using this in my Uber, i was hooked!
Erika V.
Bought this at Sephora and never looked back. I spray it after my foundation and throughout the day if I feel dry.
Jess T.