BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Harriet L.
South Yarra , VIC
I like the packaging but that's about it, this product is really all just about the hype! Doesn't do anything for me
Sadie B.
Noblesville, IN
A middle of the road setting spray. Very affordable but I don't think it holds up very well compared to other brands.
Sara A.
Santa Ana, CA
It's okay. Not a big fan.  There's cheaper better refreshment mists put there. It didn't meet my expectations at all.
🌸 H.
Love using this after makeup or after wearing makeup for a long time! Hydrates my face and keeps me from breaking out
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
I love the feel of this mist. It is great for waking up the face and also setting your makeup. I enjoyed using this!
Benzir S.
denver
Not totally sure that this did much for my skin. It feels great though and is nice to have on really hot days.
Brieanna W.
Gilbert, AZ
I've used this spray for years and love it! The mini ones are perfect to keep in my purse and use through out the day
Amy D.
This is refreshing for skin especially after flying or during long sweltering hot afternoons. It is a handy product.
Michelle F.
Must have for air travel. Keeps your face from drying out during a flight. No smell. Very refreshing and easy to use.
Kierra K.
Monroeville
I ENJOY THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH I BOUGHT IT FOR MY MOTHER AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS I USE IT OFTEN AND WHEN I WANNA GO OUT
Jess T.