BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Mariah Jessica L.
Poplar Grove
Bought this to try, and I really enjoyed this! Kept my skin hydrated and felt fresh, definitely recommend in the summer!
Samantha I.
Not too impressed. Just like spraying water on my face except its a mist. Everyone i know likes it im not much of a fan.
Megan U.
Very cooling, nozzle doesn't dispense too much product at once. Would repurchase this item. evian¬ģ Facial Spray
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
This is the best spray I have ever tried. It is very refreshing and I love everything about it. I need to purchase more.
Lisa F.
panama city, florida
Bomb.com! All season mist. My skin is super dry and this helps so much but doesn’t dry it more if that makes sense lol
Marissa S.
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.
Steph Leah R.
Palmdale
I use this after make up application and it feels great and sets my makeup. I also use it to wake up and look refreshed
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
I love the feel of this mist. It is great for waking up the face and also setting your makeup. I enjoyed using this!
Michelle F.
Must have for air travel. Keeps your face from drying out during a flight. No smell. Very refreshing and easy to use.
Amy D.
This is refreshing for skin especially after flying or during long sweltering hot afternoons. It is a handy product.
Jess T.