BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Spencerport, NY
Did not meet my expectations. My skin feels refreshed after using it but I can't tell if its actually benefiting my skin.
Mint W.
It is simply fun! It does feel refreshing, but... it is water after all! Do we really need this!? Way overpriced water...
Erin P.
Came in handy while on summer vacation! Refreshes and rehydrated especially after wiping away sweat from my face all day!
Katie L.
Rye, TX
Absolutely love all things Evian. Quick refreshing and not too expensive perfect for going through dry desert atmosphere
Mariah Jessica L.
Poplar Grove
Bought this to try, and I really enjoyed this! Kept my skin hydrated and felt fresh, definitely recommend in the summer!
Megan U.
Very cooling, nozzle doesn't dispense too much product at once. Would repurchase this item. evianÂŽ Facial Spray
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
This is the best spray I have ever tried. It is very refreshing and I love everything about it. I need to purchase more.
Samantha I.
Not too impressed. Just like spraying water on my face except its a mist. Everyone i know likes it im not much of a fan.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
Steph Leah R.
Palmdale
I use this after make up application and it feels great and sets my makeup. I also use it to wake up and look refreshed
Jess T.