BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Similar to MAC fix+ I like the aerosol can better then the spritzer nozzle. Would be nice if the spray had a better scent.
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product, helps keep your skin soft and supple. Helped when you're feeling a little dried out. Would highly recommend.
DeZell M.
I love this product because it’s a cool pick me upper. Throughout the day I’ll mist my face with it if I feel I need it.
Zoe W.
Denver, CO
Great and refreshing! Perfect for summer heat, to prep your face, or to set/touch up your makeup. Just water, just great
Erin P.
Came in handy while on summer vacation! Refreshes and rehydrated especially after wiping away sweat from my face all day!
Vanessa A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Did not meet my expectations. My skin feels refreshed after using it but I can't tell if its actually benefiting my skin.
Samantha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Leaves me dewy. Does exactly what it says. No weird Smells or greasiness.. I would repurchase again if needing New sprsy
Katie L.
Rye, TX
Absolutely love all things Evian. Quick refreshing and not too expensive perfect for going through dry desert atmosphere
Mint W.
It is simply fun! It does feel refreshing, but... it is water after all! Do we really need this!? Way overpriced water...
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
Jess T.