BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
libby B.
Sabetha, KS
Such an amazing product. Light and refreshing and easy to toss in a suitcase or purse for easy travel. I recommend this product
Amber T.
Saint Charles, MO
Was a little cold but got the job do e I enjoy a nice mist after a hard workout. Not a strong smell to it which is also a plus.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
Very refreshing (I keep a bottle in my bag at all time) but not sure there's any real benefit to your skin. Still, I love it!
P C.
It's good. Summer months it's really handy solution for travel. Used it. Works well for my skin. Bit pricey but does the work
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
Perfect travel companion. It's a must have on the plane. One spray cools be down on a hot plane and helps to hydrate my skin
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
This is literally H2O for your face. Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed! It's like you just spritzed water on your face!
Megan P.
This is a great product to take to theme parks with you to cool off if you are getting overheated. It is nice and refreshing
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
A great refreshing mist to help give that fresh feeling midday or to help cool off or I have even used it as a setting spray.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Love this product. Refreshing and invigorating. I highly recommend this product to anyone who uses these type of products.
Emma H.
It made my makeup less cake, which is good. But I do think it was sort of a waste of money because it is just water.
Jess T.