BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this product but sometimes I forget to use it. When I do I feel my skin very moist and I think it benefits my skin.
amber c.
Schenectady, NY
My office is so dry this product is such a gift to my skin. I have a bottle in my purse and one in my desk. Gotta keep it fresh
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
I love this spray! I just wish I could find it easier. I can only find it online. The price is okay but it is worth any price!
libby B.
Sabetha, KS
Such an amazing product. Light and refreshing and easy to toss in a suitcase or purse for easy travel. I recommend this product
Elicia T.
Love this stuff sprayed on my face whenever I need that extra hydration wake up missed always leave me feeling fresh and clean
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
My friend let me use some of hers. I feel in love with it and went and got mine own. It makes my face feel cool and refreshed.
Amber T.
Saint Charles, MO
Was a little cold but got the job do e I enjoy a nice mist after a hard workout. Not a strong smell to it which is also a plus.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
A great refreshing mist to help give that fresh feeling midday or to help cool off or I have even used it as a setting spray.
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
This is literally H2O for your face. Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed! It's like you just spritzed water on your face!
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
Perfect travel companion. It's a must have on the plane. One spray cools be down on a hot plane and helps to hydrate my skin
Jess T.