BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
I like this stuff it kept my face refreshed but it didn't do anything extravagant. I think it's great if you don't have makeup on.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a summer must!  Quick way to cool for your face and freshen up.  I feel like of silly buying a bottle of legit water though
I use this mainly in the summer just for a little fresh upon the face when it's a little hot the works good when you are sweating
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this product but sometimes I forget to use it. When I do I feel my skin very moist and I think it benefits my skin.
Alisa G.
It really is just water. It didn't do anything. Complete waste of time and money. I definitely do not recommend you even try it.
Kristin N.
I love this product! On a hot day it keeps you refreshed. It is very effective! It is a nice gentle refresher throughout the day.
Elicia T.
Love this stuff sprayed on my face whenever I need that extra hydration wake up missed always leave me feeling fresh and clean
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
I love this spray! I just wish I could find it easier. I can only find it online. The price is okay but it is worth any price!
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
My friend let me use some of hers. I feel in love with it and went and got mine own. It makes my face feel cool and refreshed.
amber c.
Schenectady, NY
My office is so dry this product is such a gift to my skin. I have a bottle in my purse and one in my desk. Gotta keep it fresh
Jess T.