BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Atsuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin so I love how hydrating this stuff is and how it's basically water so it won't irritate my skin.
Lyana C.
San Diego
I Love carrying this in my purse. It's very refreshing on the skin and freshens my makeup. I would definitely recommend to other to try
Tamara C.
Plainfield
Cannot live without! Use during my makeup application. I spray several times during foundation, contouring and to help set at the end!!
Sally B.
Heuvelton
This product is essentially a water bottle. I would rather fill up a stray bottle from the dollar store with water and spray my face
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was so refreshing. I would buy it again. I thought it was a little expensive but I would buy it again, it was that good
Stephanie D.
Tucson, AZ
THIS IS THE BEST facial spray that I have ever used, it is so refreshing and leaves my face soft and hydrated after every use.
Vanessa G.
Affordable after spray or on the go. I've used it a couple times just to feel refreshed during the day. Leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Jasmine T.
This really keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! I spray it through out the day and it makes my dry skin feel so much better.
Maria W.
Oxford
Great cooking spray with a fresh smell, good to keep in your purse for outdoor events/ festivals. Gentle smell and refreshing spray.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I hustled this after washing my face and to set my makeup to give an extra glow. Very refreshing but it's hard to find where I shop
Jess T.