BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Sally B.
Heuvelton
This product is essentially a water bottle. I would rather fill up a stray bottle from the dollar store with water and spray my face
Vanessa G.
Carmichael, CA
Affordable after spray or on the go. I've used it a couple times just to feel refreshed during the day. Leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Stephanie D.
Tucson, AZ
THIS IS THE BEST facial spray that I have ever used, it is so refreshing and leaves my face soft and hydrated after every use.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I hustled this after washing my face and to set my makeup to give an extra glow. Very refreshing but it's hard to find where I shop
Jazmine V.
Beverly Hills, CA
Felt nice and refreshed would use again need to get small travel size gentle didn't make my face dry or oily first time using this
Jenn D.
Los Angeles , CA
It's just ok. It does make you feel refreshed on a hot day outdoors. But so can any water. I'd pass on spending money on it again.
Jennifer C.
San Jose, CA
Light weight. No fragrance. It feels nice going on however I was not complelled to purchase it again. Picked this item up at Ulta.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT
I love this mist! I use it when I'm super sweaty and then sit in front of the ac and I feel fantastic afterwards! So refreshing :)
July A.
When Riding our boat, going for a walk, going to the beach or just BBQing on our backyard, I keep my face as hydrated as possible.
Savannah W.
I love to keep this spray in my purse for a quick pick me up, especially when I am applying powders or touching up my makeup!
Jess T.