BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Julie H.
Used theis Evian spray as a quick refresher throughout the day and it felt wonder due. Don't know what it was doing,  but it felt great.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Atsuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin so I love how hydrating this stuff is and how it's basically water so it won't irritate my skin.
Lyana C.
San Diego
I Love carrying this in my purse. It's very refreshing on the skin and freshens my makeup. I would definitely recommend to other to try
Tamara C.
Plainfield
Cannot live without! Use during my makeup application. I spray several times during foundation, contouring and to help set at the end!!
Joann C.
Miami
Definitely a great way to refresh. It's especially good after a plane ride or going to the gym. Or really any time of the day or night.
Karen L.
New York
It's literally just water but I bring this on airplanes to freshen up because it gets way to dry and stuff. A must for frequent fliers!
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was so refreshing. I would buy it again. I thought it was a little expensive but I would buy it again, it was that good
Maria W.
New Orleans, LA
Great cooking spray with a fresh smell, good to keep in your purse for outdoor events/ festivals. Gentle smell and refreshing spray.
Jasmine T.
This really keeps my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! I spray it through out the day and it makes my dry skin feel so much better.
Jess T.