BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Lexie C.
Warren, MI
weird to think water is one of the things i keep in my purse and love to just spray on my face but it balances my ph to my skin so nicely
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
It's refreshing if your out at the beach or just in the sun for a while. Revived it as a sample but probably would not actually purchase.
justine-y🇻🇳🇨🇳 T.
SO refreshing, I was a bit hesitant about this product but once I tried it... I FELL IN LOVE it's a bit pricey though it's well worth it
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Best product ever! Using Evian was the best decision ever! At first I was skeptical, but now I use it daily because it really does work!
Alice T.
Cincinnati, OH
This spray is great when traveling. When you feel dried out or just need a glow, this spray does wonders. On the plane, these are great.
amy h.
I didn't see the value of using this on my flights due to the fact that it's just water. I can make my own water mist for less the price!
Joann C.
Miami
Definitely a great way to refresh. It's especially good after a plane ride or going to the gym. Or really any time of the day or night.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Julie H.
Used theis Evian spray as a quick refresher throughout the day and it felt wonder due. Don't know what it was doing,  but it felt great.
Atsuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin so I love how hydrating this stuff is and how it's basically water so it won't irritate my skin.
Jess T.