BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
This product is wonderful. I use this in the morning for a little wake me up as well as a make up setter. Very refreshing after a day outside
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Hmm. This is literally just aerosol canned water. It's nothing a spritz of water can do. Sure .. it's refreshing . . It's WATER. I mean...
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Super refreshing... It's hydration, my skin is rather dry at times so this is a great boost for my skin when it a little dryer than normal.
laurel w.
Tallahassee, FL
Nice refreshing spray. I use when it is hot out mainly or traveling. I don't think it has much other effect other than refreshing and dewy.
Kristen H.
Memphis
Very refreshing feeling. Loved it. It left no oily residue behind and made my skin feel soft and smooth like I just got out of the shower.
Haleigh R.
Delray Beach, FL
Perfect for travel to the beach or just throwing in your bag to keep on a hot day. Im a repeat user and find myself using this to cool off!
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Great product I used the travel size with me a short weekend vacation trip. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling good along with suncreen.
amy h.
I didn't see the value of using this on my flights due to the fact that it's just water. I can make my own water mist for less the price!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
It's refreshing if your out at the beach or just in the sun for a while. Revived it as a sample but probably would not actually purchase.
Jess T.