BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
laurel w.
Tallahassee, FL
Nice refreshing spray. I use when it is hot out mainly or traveling. I don't think it has much other effect other than refreshing and dewy.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Hmm. This is literally just aerosol canned water. It's nothing a spritz of water can do. Sure .. it's refreshing . . It's WATER. I mean...
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Great product I used the travel size with me a short weekend vacation trip. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling good along with suncreen.
justine-y🇻🇳🇨🇳 T.
SO refreshing, I was a bit hesitant about this product but once I tried it... I FELL IN LOVE it's a bit pricey though it's well worth it
amy h.
I didn't see the value of using this on my flights due to the fact that it's just water. I can make my own water mist for less the price!
Alice T.
Cincinnati, OH
This spray is great when traveling. When you feel dried out or just need a glow, this spray does wonders. On the plane, these are great.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
It's refreshing if your out at the beach or just in the sun for a while. Revived it as a sample but probably would not actually purchase.
Lexie C.
Warren, MI
weird to think water is one of the things i keep in my purse and love to just spray on my face but it balances my ph to my skin so nicely
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Best product ever! Using Evian was the best decision ever! At first I was skeptical, but now I use it daily because it really does work!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this facial mist!!! I carry one bottle in my purse & have like 2 bottles at home.. Great way to keep your face hydrated on the go..
Jess T.