BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Kayla L.
This product is perfect for those hot summer days out with friends or on the beach! I keep mine in the fridge until I’m ready to take it out with me, it’s such a great cooling mist. It revives your skin making it look glowing and healthy. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I normally buy the 2 pack that Sephora sells. I love to keep one in my purse all year round but particular in the summer. I live in Arizona where it is very dry so I can always use a boost of hydration on my face. I don’t mind to spray generously since it’s so affordable.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Thought this product was way too overpriced for what it is. Gave my face a nice refreshed feel but would have rather used a spray bottle of my own filled with water opposed to buying this. On the bright side you can find this product at almost any grocery or drug store!
Amy W.
Great for travel and long days! This mist is one of my favorite ways to set my makeup, rehydrate my tired skin after a long day, and cool down in the hot Florida summer. This is definitely one of my travel must haves to recommend to all my friends and followers.
Danni C.
IRVINE, CA
on flight travel essential! helps to combat dry, parched skin from the dry cabin air. I love that this just rejuvenates my skin!  It's not cheap but it is effective. I always have a bottle on hand when I'm traveling! You should too. Your skin will thank you!
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product as a gift from a friend and it has been a must have for me. I always keep it in my purse for a refresher. It only makes sense that a brand that makes water would make the best spritzer for your face. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Evian Brumisateur spray is perfect  for those hot summer days.  It is very refreshing and keeps my skin hydrated not to forget that is one of the cheapest sprays out there.  you can use it over make up just don't over do it.  it is like a very fine mist.
Yesim Y.
West Lafayette, IN
This is definitely one of those "princess" products. I don't think it actually doe anything for your face but still, I enjoyed it spraying my face and feeling refreshed. It is very gentle on your face. It has a very settle scent and I really enjoyed it.
Colin S.
Pittsburgh
i got this mostly as a gimick. dont get me wrong it feels nice but its just a little bit silyl and stupid to pay for. nothing is in there excpet for water so the whole ting is a bit naive to pay any real money for. its fun and cute but does not do much in reality
Jaimie H.
Why buy water in a can? Why not. It is the best quality water (from the French Alps) and it makes a difference. It keeps my skin hydrated, glowing, and fresh. I first saw this product in store and was intrigued. It is also extremely refreshing after a workout.
Jess T.