BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
jeri s.
It feels good if you are hot. It doesn't really have any real benefits. I purchased mine from Nordstrom Rack. It didn't meet my expectations.
Samantha S.
Good to use on your beauty blender. Also on your face before makeup has a good smell. Feels super cooling in your face. Very good and cheap.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Felt nice on the face but i did not see any benefit as far as seeing makeup or removing makeup. Would be nice in a beach or pool bag though.
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
This product is wonderful. I use this in the morning for a little wake me up as well as a make up setter. Very refreshing after a day outside
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Great for traveling, just spray on face let dry and pat any excess off. It refreshes the skin and for a quick pick me up place in the fridge.
Kelsey J.
Seattle, WA
I love keeping this mist with me when traveling for a quick spritz. It's inexpensive so easy to pick up a multi-pack to always keep with you.
Kimberly T.
I absolutely, 100% love this product! Light and refreshing! Helps make your face feel so refreshed especially during the warm summer months!
Haleigh R.
Perfect for travel to the beach or just throwing in your bag to keep on a hot day. Im a repeat user and find myself using this to cool off!
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Hmm. This is literally just aerosol canned water. It's nothing a spritz of water can do. Sure .. it's refreshing . . It's WATER. I mean...
laurel w.
Tallahassee, FL
Nice refreshing spray. I use when it is hot out mainly or traveling. I don't think it has much other effect other than refreshing and dewy.
Jess T.