BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Although I prefer the avène thermal spring water, I love this stuff! It's very hydrating and nice to have in the summer for a refreshing spritz.
Christie S.
Love the Evian spray. I use this to set my makeup I use it to cool off on a hot day and I also use it to tame fly always when my hair is frizzy.
Angel M.
Alamogordo
Amazing product. Great price and nice packaging. First time using it and I fell in love. I would definitely recommend it, I ordered it off AMAzon
lizz c.
I think this is way too overpriced but, I really like it, it feels so cooling and the mist is super fine so it does a great job as a refresher
Gretchen W.
I seriously cannot go a day without using this product. It's my go to moisturizer, setting spray, makeup refresher, skin pick me up, etc.
Shawna A.
While this is a cheaper product, I still really liked the way it smelled, a very fresh scent. I did not think it was of any benefit to my skin.
Jennifer H.
Only 3 stars because it's such a weird concept and not really necessary. Does feel good the if you feel you need refreshing or are really hot.0
Chrystal L.
Compton, CA
Makes your skin feel refresed and clean all while not drying it up. I have used this product once and will use it again. It was very effective.
Brittney B.
Atlanta
Great mist like a boost of hrydrating flowers to start day this is daily treat before apply makeup. This mist leaves my face smooth and ready.
Kimberly T.
I absolutely, 100% love this product! Light and refreshing! Helps make your face feel so refreshed especially during the warm summer months!
Jess T.