BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Although I prefer the avène thermal spring water, I love this stuff! It's very hydrating and nice to have in the summer for a refreshing spritz.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Doesn't do a thing for makeup in terms of preservation or setting. BUT it's amazing for prep and hydrating without ruining makeup for dry ladies
Angel M.
Alamogordo
Amazing product. Great price and nice packaging. First time using it and I fell in love. I would definitely recommend it, I ordered it off AMAzon
Christie S.
Love the Evian spray. I use this to set my makeup I use it to cool off on a hot day and I also use it to tame fly always when my hair is frizzy.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
I love to spray this on before I put on my oils and moisturizers and to wet my beauty blender or brushes to pick up glitter shadows. Inexpensive.
Sully M.
sherman oaks, ca
I don't understand this product at all....it's just a can of water. I ended up using it to wet my eye shadow brushes but it just isn't necessary.
Chrystal L.
Compton, CA
Makes your skin feel refresed and clean all while not drying it up. I have used this product once and will use it again. It was very effective.
lizz c.
I think this is way too overpriced but, I really like it, it feels so cooling and the mist is super fine so it does a great job as a refresher
Gretchen W.
I seriously cannot go a day without using this product. It's my go to moisturizer, setting spray, makeup refresher, skin pick me up, etc.
Brittney B.
Atlanta
Great mist like a boost of hrydrating flowers to start day this is daily treat before apply makeup. This mist leaves my face smooth and ready.
Jess T.