BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Nicole T.
FRANKLIN, WI
I don't know if this has any benefits other than feeling good on a hot day. It is a nice mist that I have used over make up with out it getting ruined
Laura I.
Glen Ridge, NJ
This spray is so refreshing. I love to bring it to the beach and also use it when travelling! It's a little pricey but the bottle lasts me a long time.
Valentina T.
Seattle
I've been using this since freshmen year high school.it keep my skin hydrate during the winter time and i also use this before applying my foundation
Gloria D.
This product is a super breeze of freshness.
Makes your skin look hydrated, young and beautiful.
Just spray it on your face and feel tus difference.
Melissa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay. Not a very good product for me, too pricey as for what it can do for you. There are other brands that's worth the money and smells better.
Liz T.
Carrollton, TX
I love this little spray for travel! It is always in my bag and it helps my skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated after gross cabin air when flying.
Rachel S.
Andover, MN
This is my favorite summertime hack!
A cooling face spray of pure water is perfect for the beach, amusement parks, travel, outdoor events and more!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this product. It was good.... i'm not sure what I really needed it for. If I wanted a light mist, i'd get a spray bottle
Sully M.
sherman oaks, ca
I don't understand this product at all....it's just a can of water. I ended up using it to wet my eye shadow brushes but it just isn't necessary.
Christie S.
Love the Evian spray. I use this to set my makeup I use it to cool off on a hot day and I also use it to tame fly always when my hair is frizzy.
Jess T.