BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Kayla w.
This stuff is perfect for living in a dry climate. I can spray it on in the morning and it wakes me up and I look alive when I take my kiddo to school!
Valentina T.
Seattle
I've been using this since freshmen year high school.it keep my skin hydrate during the winter time and i also use this before applying my foundation
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It's okay. Not a very good product for me, too pricey as for what it can do for you. There are other brands that's worth the money and smells better.
Gloria D.
This product is a super breeze of freshness.
Makes your skin look hydrated, young and beautiful.
Just spray it on your face and feel tus difference.
Liz T.
Carrollton, TX
I love this little spray for travel! It is always in my bag and it helps my skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated after gross cabin air when flying.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this product. It was good.... i'm not sure what I really needed it for. If I wanted a light mist, i'd get a spray bottle
Rachel S.
Andover, MN
This is my favorite summertime hack!
A cooling face spray of pure water is perfect for the beach, amusement parks, travel, outdoor events and more!
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
I love to spray this on before I put on my oils and moisturizers and to wet my beauty blender or brushes to pick up glitter shadows. Inexpensive.
Christie S.
Love the Evian spray. I use this to set my makeup I use it to cool off on a hot day and I also use it to tame fly always when my hair is frizzy.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Doesn't do a thing for makeup in terms of preservation or setting. BUT it's amazing for prep and hydrating without ruining makeup for dry ladies
Jess T.