BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Riley J.
I first used this is Palm Springs when it was VERY HOT! This is a great product to leave in your purse of car when you just need a little refresh.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is the best thing I've found lately. It's used to set your face, but I live in South Texas, so I use it to spritz my face when I get hit and sweaty.
Ashley A.
Napa, CA
Feels great when you spray it, but I honestly don't think it does much for the skin. Great to keep in the bag during summertime when you overheat.
Dalia A.
Burr Ridge, IL
I don't feel like this did anything for my skin. I received it as part of a Sephora package. I don't think it helped with my makeup or skin at all.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
It's just okay I don't see it doing anything to my face. It just makes your face feel hydrated after you spray, it's a great pick me up after a long day.
al ‚ôõ.
very refreshing to use. i use this when its very hot or when my face feels dry after washing. i like to carry it around with me to freshen up on the go.
Megan L.
Los angeles
Refreshing but not sure what it was supposed to do. Kinda just felt like spraying water on my face. Streams weren't too even and kinda went everywhere
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este fijador me encanta usarlo en verano ya q en el
Calor tu maquillaje se hace muy pesado y se derrite y este fijador de agua mi real ayuda muchísimo.
Kayla w.
This stuff is perfect for living in a dry climate. I can spray it on in the morning and it wakes me up and I look alive when I take my kiddo to school!
Nicole T.
FRANKLIN, WI
I don't know if this has any benefits other than feeling good on a hot day. It is a nice mist that I have used over make up with out it getting ruined
Jess T.