BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Neha K.
S Burlington, VT
Loved this spray and how hydrating it was! I used in the morning before makeup and at night after my skincare routine. It made my skin feel so soft and supple
Evgenia R.
The most popular and the greatest face mist. Use it when it's hit to refresh and also to fix and perfectly blend your makeup and get rid of the powdery finish.
Moonyalondon H.
I have been keeping one of those in my purse since i was 13. Perfect for hot days when there is barely a breeze. Dont apply it to a full makeup face though lol
kellee K.
It's ok I got it as a sample not sure I would buy it on my own. I do not have a real need for the product. My face is oily so it was not really useful for me.
Nicole S.
Eugene, OR
I use this product everyday as a nice refreshing mist to brighten my skin mid day. I also use it every time I was my face before I apply my moisturizer.
Tea M.
Vancouver
It's refreshing to use. Evian is a great pH water. But spritzing it on my face wasn't anything special. I feel like it was just a nice mister to keep me cool.
Maryana D.
San Antonio, TX
This product is definitely a refresher and feels amazing on your skin but doesn't really have any benefits for you it's basically water in a spray bottle. Lol
Olivia F.
Point Pleasant
It's nice, but I wasn't blown away by it. I can be picky when it comes to product so I have to see a huge difference in order to be thrilled about a product.
Kathleen P.
urbandale
I haven't repurchased this again just because I have other setting sprays I like more. But it works well for refreshing and getting rid of that powdery look!
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
This is nice to prep for makeup or refresh your makeup, also nice before bed. I bought it at sephora. I was really interested in it and it was a decent price
Jess T.